Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever had an interest in having an annual event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got another one!

Ken and his wife from up in Ohio I think? I cannot recall the email that I got today; my admin gal showed me a copy; he has one of the first GTLM's in yellow!

Keep the leads coming folks! Doc

Comment

Originally posted by dogdoc97 View Post
      Ken and his wife from up in Ohio I think? I cannot recall the email that I got today; my admin gal showed me a copy; he has one of the first GTLM's in yellow!

Keep the leads coming folks! Doc
      It wouyld be a very cool thing if we could put together a Panoz registry for all of the cars. I myself have owned 3, an AIV and two Esperante's. Right now I only have the 2005 GTLM.

Comment

keep putting the word out there!

Let me know if anyone is close enought to meet just to talk about it, or if you are in Atlanta and going to Caffeine and Octane the first Sunday in April...

Comment

Keep me informed. bob E

Comment

Please keep pushing! Info coming in has stopped

email to dr.maxkatz@gmail.com thnx!

Comment

Any new news on an event this fall?
              IkeCan
              1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Originally posted by IkeCan View Post
                Any new news on an event this fall?

I was sort of wondering about this myself. Anyone heard from Dogdoc?
                I'm afraid if we don't get something solidified soon this may slip through the cracks.

Comment

sorry guys!

I am not on as often ,alot of stuff going on, I think I have less than 10 maybe? I will have my secretary pull the list tomorrow BUT I would like to see more; I agree if we do not get enough folks we may not have anything. Now the flip side is a small group may be better to get thru the factory etc and get a small caravan thru the mountains, keep your thoughts coming,Doc

Comment

Originally posted by dogdoc97 View Post
                    I am not on as often ,alot of stuff going on, I think I have less than 10 maybe? I will have my secretary pull the list tomorrow BUT I would like to see more; I agree if we do not get enough folks we may not have anything. Now the flip side is a small group may be better to get thru the factory etc and get a small caravan thru the mountains, keep your thoughts coming,Doc
                    If you're still in contact with the factory, perhaps they may be willing or able to help rally the troops. Again, there's more to gain than loose on their parts by doing so and if Danny has a personal interest in joining us, I'd think he would lend his full support to see it to fruition.

Comment

If they build it we will come, the factory needs to show interest in an event !

Comment

ok I will try him!

He is hard to get ahold of but Jim Leverett, is not; I have llike only 6 names guys....we know there are more cars than that out there....Doc
                        Last edited by dogdoc97; 05-20-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Haven't heard anything regarding progress of an event. Would it be safe to assume nothing will happen for 2013? I allocate only a certain number of miles on my car per year and was trying to save them all for the event but if nothing is going to happen, I may take a short road trip or attend the Octane & Coffee event in the next few weeks. Thoughts from DogDoc / anyone?

Comment

If you all don't mind a mustang or two latching on, Id love to join for this. My buddies and I would also be happy to host you all at a shop party/BBQ that weekend. We're about 15 minutes from the factory.

-Tyler

Comment

Well I guess its not happening...

John had told me with the factory under construction they could not guarantee any type of event per se; its been very vague.

IsS anyone going to the Petite lemans at Road Atlanta, we could get a group there. Dogdoc

Comment

I too live outside Atlanta. North Gwinnett Co on the way to RAtlanta. 02 Esperante.

Comment

Working...
                                X