Welcome new owners and members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploaded 1 Picture in Album

I added 1 Picture of the 2006 Esperante GT in Album. Will upload more this weekend.

Comment

• Welcome to the group and congratulations on the new car. I almost bought your car a few years back when it was still at its original dealer, Lamborghini/Panoz of Orange County. As it turned out, my wife talked me into buying our "don't notice me" yellow '06 instead. With only 20 made in the final year, and only about 233 in total, you will have tons of fun telling all the people about the car where ever you go. More fun than talking about it though will be driving it.
      2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kathy View Post
        Yes that is the 06 Esperante GT, black + black with yellow stitching. Always looking for info on the vehicle. You can also email me directly at mackt2@emc.com
        As 2006 GTLM noted, your '06 GT was initially at Lamborghini/Panoz of Orange County in CA. It was displayed, if I recall the year correctly, at the 2007 Orange County Auto Show. The Lamborghini dealership closed rather suddenly and the car eventually showed up at Jake's Motocars in San Diego where it was sold to a buyer in Texas.

Enjoy the ride!
        Last edited by Second Wind; 05-19-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• New Here

Hey I finally found a Panoz Site.
          I have a 2004 Esperante, 305hp 4.6L Automatic, Green with Black leather "Devon Rose".
          Just crunched the front bumber on a parking curb tonight at a restaurant.
          Got back to the house, removed the name plate cover and air filter, straightened out the cooling panels on the sides, pulled out the wire grill, then reassembled the front.
          The lower bumper has two cracks about 6" long.
          Anyone got a lower front bumper or a long nose bumper for sale?

Fastera

Comment

• Welcome!
            I am sure that the factory will have what you need. If its not to painfull post some pictures.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
              Welcome!
              I am sure that the factory will have what you need. If its not to painfull post some pictures.

Thanks
              YES, OUCH!, I would think that your only and best option would be Panoz Mfg direct.

Comment

• Glad I found the forum as well.

I have a 2004 Esperante (Mallory) which I purchased in 2007 with 240 km. The car was modified by the factory for the Canadian market.

VIN is 213018.
                Last edited by CraigT; 08-20-2011, 09:12 AM.

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

• Very happy to have found this forum!

We love our car for it's uniqueness and for the American muscle behind it!
                  RLToy
                  1998 Panoz AIV Roadster

Comment

• Welcome, and pass the word on the forum.
                    2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Working...
                    X