No announcement yet.

Production Serial Numbers and Model Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is 2006 Esperante GT vin ending in 08 - Black with Black Convertible Automatic. It is currently located in Georgia. I picked it up from Texas.

Comment

I recently redid the interior in Ultraleather. Was tan and now it's about the color of a football. Note the e-brake is relocated to the passenger floor and the speakers are gone (relocated under the dash). I bobbed the center console.
      Also removed the original HVAC unit and replaced it with a Heater-only unit from Vintage Air.
      Attached Files
      -Differential gears changed from 3:27 to 3:73
      -Custom Rollbar - 1 5/8" Tubular Steel. #4130 Alloy [Chrome Moly]. Powder Coated Silver
      -Front Brakes - Brembo, 4-Piston,14-inch Rotors/ Rear Brakes - Cobra Mustang 11.65-inch vented rotor
      -E-Brake - Lokar EHB700F-01-lg repositioned to passenger side floor from drive shaft tunnel
      -Steeda Underdrive Pullies / Steeda Firewall Clutch Cable Adjuster
      -Billett Aluminum Clutch Quadrant / A/C Delete Kit /MSD Coils

Comment

Here's a couple of pics of the redo.
        Attached Files
        -Custom Rollbar - 1 5/8" Tubular Steel. #4130 Alloy [Chrome Moly]. Powder Coated Silver
        -Front Brakes - Brembo, 4-Piston,14-inch Rotors/ Rear Brakes - Cobra Mustang 11.65-inch vented rotor
        -E-Brake - Lokar EHB700F-01-lg repositioned to passenger side floor from drive shaft tunnel

Comment

TXFM the color is awesome! Extremely nice job! The car looks great.

Comment

Looks like a major project. Very Nice color.

Comment

Thanks guys. It was pretty involved but I need a "Winter Project".

Actually I've always wanted to dump the A/C unit in the cockpit and replace it with a larger heater so it would be more enjoyable for Winter and early Spring driving.

Once I started removing the windshield, dash, and console, I decided to go ahead and make the interior changes that I always wanted, too.

Comment

Fabulous job on the interior. Very nice upgrade. Send your pics to Don, he might hire you to improve the Abruzzi interior.
                2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Originally posted by 2006GTLM View Post
                  Fabulous job on the interior. Very nice upgrade. Send your pics to Don, he might hire you to improve the Abruzzi interior.
                  Now wait a minute. The Abruzzi interior is my favorite thing about the car. (excluding raw HP).

Comment

1P9PA1824XB213030 - 99 Yellow Roadster, California

Comment

2001 Esperante Blue Last six on the vin is 213034. Now in Maryland. CARFAX was run before purchase - April 2013. Purchased and shipped from Florida.

Mike

Comment

My Esperante is 2002 1P9PB48322B213026 residing in Bridgeville, DE 7,800 miles

Comment

My vin is as follows!

VIN ENDS IN: (213018) 2005 ESPERANTE GT,Manual, triple black. This was a Canadian car that sat on the show room floor for 7 years; as some of you know I bought it October 2012. It ONLY had 533 Km ,returned to USA, CLUSTER/SPEEDO changed to MPH....rear end gearing changed, exhaust back to US specs , headlamps changed for better nightime use, wheels changed and a couple other things including Ipod connector, trunk light.

I LOVE THIS CAR! Dogdoc, Atlanta PS Hats off to JRD TUNING and JOHAN AND NICK!
                          Last edited by dogdoc97; 12-26-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Prodution numbers from an Email from John Leverett

Bob,
                            Here are the numbers through 2006 when the EPA certification expired for the United States. We did do 1 additional vehicle in 2007 for Qatar where the EPA rules didn't matter.
                            2001 65

2002 70

2003 28

2004 23

2005 26

2006 21

Regards,

John

Comment

My Esperante is a 2001 1P9PB48381B213045
                              Purchased "new" from the dealer in 2008 with 1116 miles on it.
                              Custom 3 stage Jaguar paint and chrome BBS wheels were the options.
                              I made a copy of the "Certificate of Origin", since I am the first titled owner.
                              It was driven by one of the owners of the dealership untill his GT 500 KR Mustang came in.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Bob E; 02-10-2014, 11:53 AM. Reason: add picture, added information

Comment

Originally posted by Bob E View Post
                                Prodution numbers from an Email from John Leverett

Bob,
                                Here are the numbers through 2006 when the EPA certification expired for the United States. We did do 1 additional vehicle in 2007 for Qatar where the EPA rules didn't matter.
                                2001 65

2002 70

2003 28

2004 23

2005 26

2006 21

Regards,

John
                                Thats very cool! 233 cars made thru 2006!

Comment

Working...
                                X