Production Serial Numbers and Model Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Serial Numbers and Model Info

Here is a list of the Roadsters and Esperante's serial numbers. If you want to send me detail on your car post it here and I will update the list so we can try and gather info on the cars.
    Attached Files

1P9PB48322B213012
    Esperante - Manual 2002 Black Convert Florida

Thank God My Ride is in the Book of Life

Comment

217 Esperante's

Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
      Here is a list of the Roadsters and Esperante's serial numbers. If you want to send me detail on your car post it here and I will update the list so we can try and gather info on the cars.
      Awesome list! Thank you for posting it. By my count there were 217 Esperante's built. It is very interesting to see that the first and the last cars share the same ending numbers 213001. I wonder what the question marks meant next to some of the Esperante Vin numbers?
      Thanks again.

Comment

This is the information the info on my Esperante's
        My 2002 : 1P9PB48392B213055 in service date Feb 20 2003
        My 2005 GTLM: 1P9PB79335B213024 in service date 10, 2006

Comment

the 2002 ending in 26 is mine. bought from Walter Dawdiak. over 40K in mods for the 2002 S.F. international auto show. has @4600 miles. pics and mod list coming (i haven't received the documentation, just the car.

Comment

Originally posted by I am Super King View Post
            the 2002 ending in 26 is mine. bought from Walter Dawdiak. over 40K in mods for the 2002 S.F. international auto show. has @4600 miles. pics and mod list coming (i haven't received the documentation, just the car.
            Very cool and unique Esperante if its the one I am thinking it is.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like an interesting Esperante. I look forward to seeing specs and pictures.

How long have you had?

Comment

Custom Panoz Esperante

Is this your CAR?
                This Panoz Esperante was customized for the San Francisco Auto Show with the following modifications:

EXTERIOR
                • Master craftsman hand painted body with hand rubbed multi-layered clear coat finish.
                • OEM mirrors replaced with folding mirrors from a 2002 Porsche 911.
                • Hand painted brake calipers with vented & cross drilled Brembo rotors.
                • Aluminum trimmed exterior door handles.
                • Concave drivers exterior door lock cylinder opening (similar to a Ferrari 550 Maranello).
                • Multi layered clear coated carbon fiber door sills secured with hand polished stainless Torx T25 fasteners.
                • 4 layer nickel/chrome plated door strikers.
                • Master craftsman welded aluminum rocker to quarter panels to remove interruption of rear wheel arch lines.
                • Le Mans style remote release alloy fuel filler door which included removal and relocation of OEM fuel door and filler assembly.
                • Replaced OEM tail lamps with bullet style units with chrome bezels.
                • Integrated 3rd brake light into boot lid spoiler.
                • Your choice of either the German 2 piece 18 alloy wheels or the OEM Panoz wheels.

INTERIOR
                • Seats were redesigned and lowered 1 inch, leather is hand stitched with the center sections perforated.
                • Hand stitched German wool square weave charcoal carpeting with contrasting color in boot.
                • Center gauge cluster was lowered by 2” to increase driver visibility and upholstered in glove leather.
                • Hand finished leather windshield pillar trim and sun visors.
                • Hand stretched canvas covered convertible top belt trim molding.
                • Soft-touch matt finish on interior controls.

Comment

Damn your knowledgeable GTLM!

PICTURES. I have never seen any of this car.

Comment

Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
                    Damn your knowledgeable GTLM!

PICTURES. I have never seen any of this car.
                    LOL
                    I really fell in love with the Panoz from the frist time I drove one in 1997. Since then I have a been extremely fortunate to have been around the factory at the right times and I love to learn.
                    I know that I am the first non factory person to drive the very first 2005 GTLM Hardtop to be produced. While at the factory And Danny Panoz himself let me drive him in the DPM Mustang on our way back to Chateau Elan.
                    It's up to us to keep the Panoz flame burning!
                    Last edited by PanozGTLM; 05-18-2011, 05:05 AM.

Comment

yep, that's the one...pics to come this weekend...stay tuned.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

AIV Roadster

AIV Roadster - VIN#1P9PA1820WB213007 , DFW Area, TX
                          Green - Paint Code Is PPG #4503
                          Interior - Tan
                          Custom Rollbar - 1 5/8" Tubular Steel. #4130 Alloy [Chrome Moly]. Powder Coated Silver
                          Front Brakes - Brembo, 4-Piston,14-inch Rotor (Stock is 13" vented rotor with Cobra 2-piston calipers)
                          Rear Brakes - Cobra Mustang 11.65-inch vented rotor (Stock is 10" vented rotor [T-Bird])
                          E-Brake - Lokar EHB700F-01-lg repositioned to passenger side floor from drive shaft tunnel
                          Steeda Underdrive Pullies
                          Steeda Firewall Clutch Cable Adjuster
                          Billett Aluminum Clutch Quadrant
                          A/C Delete Kit
                          MSD Coils
                          -Differential gears changed from 3:27 to 3:73
                          -Custom Rollbar - 1 5/8" Tubular Steel. #4130 Alloy [Chrome Moly]. Powder Coated Silver
                          -Front Brakes - Brembo, 4-Piston,14-inch Rotors/ Rear Brakes - Cobra Mustang 11.65-inch vented rotor
                          -E-Brake - Lokar EHB700F-01-lg repositioned to passenger side floor from drive shaft tunnel
                          -Steeda Underdrive Pullies / Steeda Firewall Clutch Cable Adjuster
                          -Billett Aluminum Clutch Quadrant / A/C Delete Kit /MSD Coils

Comment

Originally posted by TXFM View Post
                            AIV Roadster - VIN#1P9PA1820WB213007 , DFW Area, TX
                            Green - Paint Code Is PPG #4503
                            Interior - Tan
                            Custom Rollbar - 1 5/8" Tubular Steel. #4130 Alloy [Chrome Moly]. Powder Coated Silver
                            Front Brakes - Brembo, 4-Piston,14-inch Rotor (Stock is 13" vented rotor with Cobra 2-piston calipers)
                            Rear Brakes - Cobra Mustang 11.65-inch vented rotor (Stock is 10" vented rotor [T-Bird])
                            E-Brake - Lokar EHB700F-01-lg repositioned to passenger side floor from drive shaft tunnel
                            Steeda Underdrive Pullies
                            Steeda Firewall Clutch Cable Adjuster
                            Billett Aluminum Clutch Quadrant
                            A/C Delete Kit
                            MSD Coils
                            Thanks for sharing.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ackmann,

Mine is the '04 Esperante GT w/ VIN ending in 213007. Manual; convertible. South Carolina. Purchased from GA owner who bought new from Riverside dealership in Macon.

It would be nice on your list if the distinction could be made between Esperantes & Esperante GTs, like you've done for the GTLMs.

I was asked at a car show this past weekend if mine was the 1st GT built, '04 being the
                              1st year and only 14 GTs being built during '04-'06. I have not bothered John (A.) Leverette at PADCo with this question, but based on your list, my car could very well be the 1st GT. Pewter metallic was only offered in '04, and there is 1 other convertible and 1 coupe in the pewter.

Thank you for taking the initiative to get a list compiled.

Don Fryer

Comment

Working...
                              X