New Member from South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from South Carolina

Hi everyone, I am not an owner at this time but am starting to test the waters. I live about an hour and a half from the Panoz facility in GA and have always admired the car. I am in the hunt for an esperante coupe (preferably black) and would appreciate any leads. Look forward to learning more about the car.

Thanks
    Keith

Welcome to the forum. Very few Esperante coupes were made. Only 233 Esperantes in total were produced so finding a coupe in black might be difficult. I would email John Leverett via the Panoz LLC website. Ask him if any coupes were made in black. Good luck.
    Ken O
    2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I believe that you are really at the mercy of taking what is available. As Ken mentioned, very few cars were ever made and my impression is that most people hold onto them.

There are a few cars that seem to keep circulating around so you may want to check here for a quick 'history lesson' if you see something you like!

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

Keith,

Welcome, from another Palmetto state Panoz resident. I live in western SC, along I-20, just E of Augusta, GA. 2nd owner of an '04 Esperante GT. The 1st GT built.

Comment

Kieth,

Did you get to drive the Panoz that was for sale near you?
          There are 2 convertibles listed on Ebarf...today

Bob

Comment

Working...
          X