Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Bridgeville, Delaware

Hello,
    I just purchased a 2002 Esperante that was modified at the original dealership Walter Dawydiak Cars to be displayed at the 2002 San Francisco International Auto Show.
    My car was named "Sydney" after the daughter of the head of the electronics dept at Panoz.
    Dealership modifications for the auto show include a mutiple stage paint of candy apply red metallic, the 3rd brake light mounted within the trunk rear spoiler, folding side mirrors, bullet style rear lights, carbon fiber door jams, lowered seats and lowered dash instrument pod to name a few.
    Sydney has 7,800 miles since new.

2002 Esperante #26

Originally posted by WWissman View Post
    Hello,
    I just purchased a 2002 Esperante that was modified at the original dealership Walter Dawydiak Cars to be displayed at the 2002 San Francisco International Auto Show.
    My car was named "Sydney" after the daughter of the head of the electronics dept at Panoz.
    Dealership modifications for the auto show include a mutiple stage paint of candy apply red metallic, the 3rd brake light mounted within the trunk rear spoiler, folding side mirrors, bullet style rear lights, carbon fiber door jams, lowered seats and lowered dash instrument pod to name a few.
    Sydney has 7,800 miles since new.
    Welcome to Panozlife. I recall your car when it was at Cars Dawydiak in San Francisco and then purchased by Panozlife member "Super King". It is very nicely done and I'm certain you will enjoy owning 2002 #26.

Comment

Welcome to the Panoz Life family! I have a 2005 GTLM and live in Northern NJ. Perhaps we can do a road trip and meet somewhere.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

OK...where is Bridgeville, DE. I live in Bear, DE and have a 2003 Jan Magnuson #10 of 10. We should all hook up when the weather gets better. Great to have you on board.

Mike
        maricich2@comcast.net
        609-760-0308

Comment

Agree Mike, I am near Annapolis. Maybe Ocean City this summer?

2001 Esperante.

Comment

Originally posted by mikepulse325 View Post
            Agree Mike, I am near Annapolis. Maybe Ocean City this summer?

2001 Esperante.
            Have you seen a '98 Silver AIV Roadster in your area? I saw one at Flemming's Ultimate Garage in Rockville, Md, on my next visit it was gone. Sales guy said someone in Annapolis bought it but wouldn't say who.
            1. 1999 Panoz AIV roadster, SCT Xcal2, LDC cooling mod
            2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant
            3. 2014 Mini Cooper S Countryman

Comment

Negative. Weather has not cooperated unless it was outfitted with skis. I will keep an eye out for it in spring.

Comment

WWise, you have your's on e-bay now?

Comment

Working...
                X