New member from cape town south africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from cape town south africa

Hi everyone. I am a lone voice from South Africa being the the only person racing these magnificent cars. I am the very proud owner of 2 Panoz Esperante GTS race cars. I campaigne them regularly on our regional and national circuit in Sport and GT class. Would love to interact with the Panoz fraternity especially when facing technical problems.
    I am very new to this communication platform (never been on a forum in my life) and a friend - yes he is a lot younger than I - told me to register and start talking he is sure there are many people out there who will gladly assist with technical issues.

I have attached a picture of one of my cars. I hope to hear from the forum soon!
    Attached Files

Great looking car! Welcome to Panoz Life!

Comment

That's beautiful! Is it setup as right or left hand drive?

Comment

Cool question I never would have thought of that. I think we can find the answer in the picture
        Attached Files

Comment

well. it looks left hand but cant really tell in the pic. and the big alum. seat throws me off.

Comment

Many thanks for the kind words. It is left hand drive with a 351 Windsor and a Tremac 5 seedbox. SVO Panoz seals on the heads. It is an original factory spec car. Only problem I have is with the power steering. I love my car it is a treat to race.

Comment

I stand corrected, I said RH drive .

Comment

Working...
              X