Another new owner/member - Sarasota, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new owner/member - Sarasota, FL

I just bought a 2005 Panoz Esparante GTLM convertible with 8400 miles. It has tuning by JRD (525 HP), BBS wheels and is that Royal Metallic Blue. Like to meet you guys (on-line). I live in Sarasota, Fl. Are there any Panoz owners in the vicinity?
    Last edited by Carnut100; 08-04-2013, 04:31 AM.

Welcome! We would love to see pictures of your car. I am from NJ and have a 2005 GTLM in Black Metalic with around the same miles as yours. If it was tuned by DNR does that mean it was a California car?

Howard
    Last edited by PanozGTLM; 07-31-2013, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Happy to see another Panoz owner near by!! Sounds like you found a great car. The metallic blue is spectacular in full sunlight. I live in Bradenton, we should try to get together. I will send you my contact information via a PM.
      IkeCan
      1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Hi NJ. First of all, I mis-typed the tuning (now fixed it). It is JRD tuning and it is a Georgia/Florida car. The original owner lives in Sarasota and in Georgia.

Where in NJ do you live? I was brought up in Westfield and have kids living around exit 100 & 109 on the GSP.
        Last edited by Carnut100; 08-04-2013, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Questions about this site

Folks,

I have the blue GTLM shown under pictures with color matched bbs wheels.

First of all, my car is listed as a right hand drive and it is a left hand drive. I do not know how to change it.

Secondly, I don't know how to post my picture as part of my name? I noticed others do that.

Third of all to the person in Bradenton with the Panoz Roadster and the person in NJ with the 2005 black GTLM.

Thanks,

Tom
          Last edited by Carnut100; 08-05-2013, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnut100 View Post
            I just bought a 2005 Panoz Esparante GTLM convertible with 8400 miles. It has tuning by JRD (525 HP), BBS wheels and is that Royal Metallic Blue. Like to meet you guys (on-line). I live in Sarasota, Fl. Are there any Panoz owners in the vicinity?

Welcome to the forum. Does your car have a supercharger installed?

Comment

Thank Bradenton, FL & Wayne, NJ

I received your info and am looking forward to talking with you.

Comment

Here are pictures of Carnut100's Esperante
                Attached Files

Comment

To Second Wind ... yes it has a supercharger.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnut100 View Post
                    To Second Wind ... yes it has a supercharger.
                    Thanks for the reply. In reviewing the photos of your car posted by PanozGTLM earlier today, it appears Johan worked his magic to make an exciting ride even more so. I suspect you've discovered what the extra boost with the supercharger pulley, ECM and other upgrades can do to the fun quotient.

Comment

Working...
                    X