Hi! From a new owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! From a new owner

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I just bought a 2002 Panoz Esperante, and I'm having a great time with it!

Are there other owners on the forum located in Houston?

I'm looking forward to sharing and learning more info about these cars with you guys.

Trevor
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Panoz Life family!
    I love the hood scoops, what else does the car have?

Comment

Originally posted by goo-goo-gjoob View Post
      Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I just bought a 2002 Panoz Esperante, and I'm having a great time with it!

Are there other owners on the forum located in Houston?

I'm looking forward to sharing and learning more info about these cars with you guys.

Trevor

Congratulations on your purchase. I suspect you have already experienced the most asked question..."What is it?"...followed by the second most asked question..."A what?".

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
        Welcome to the Panoz Life family!
        I love the hood scoops, what else does the car have?
        Thanks! Johan told me that it has different camshafts, a larger throttle body, short tube headers, a hi-flow air filter, and a computer chip besides the hood vent. He said it makes around 350 hp.

I just ordered a roll bar from Jason at Tubular Fabrication, so that I can use it at track days! Here's what it will look like...

I am also trying to get the fuel filler kit from Johan, because I do hear some rubbing noises sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Wind View Post
          Congratulations on your purchase. I suspect you have already experienced the most asked question..."What is it?"...followed by the second most asked question..."A what?".

Enjoy!
          Ya, it started about five minutes after I bought it, haha. I was pumping gas and a guy came over asking about it!

Comment

Working...
          X