Hi! From Long Island, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! From Long Island, NY

Newly minted member here - just signed up!

Unfortunately, I cannot be included amongst Panoz owners as I am not an owner. But I have an acquaintance here on Long Island who is. He currently has a 2002 Esperante. Lucky for me, I was able to get a ride and snapped off several photos. The car is awesome, plain and simple.

As an exotic car enthusiast, I really enjoy the truly unique and rare vehicles that I'm lucky enough to come across. This Esperante is in that category for me.

Shout out to dogdoc - thanks again for chatting with me about Panoz a few weeks back.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by djs308 View Post
    Newly minted member here - just signed up!

Unfortunately, I cannot be included amongst Panoz owners as I am not an owner. But I have an acquaintance here on Long Island who is. He currently has a 2002 Esperante. Lucky for me, I was able to get a ride and snapped off several photos. The car is awesome, plain and simple.

As an exotic car enthusiast, I really enjoy the truly unique and rare vehicles that I'm lucky enough to come across. This Esperante is in that category for me.

Shout out to dogdoc - thanks again for chatting with me about Panoz a few weeks back.
    Welcome!
    Where on LI is the car?

Comment

Thank you. The car is in Woodbury. Ironically enough, even though he thoroughly enjoys it, the owner is looking to sell it. Know anybody who might be interested in it?

Comment

Working...
      X