Anyone heard from Ackmann?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard from Ackmann?

His last post was on 12/25 and then he just sort of flat-lined.
    Hoping all is well with him.....

Bring a Trailer had his Esperante listed as sold March 2011 I'd say he's moved on. The Admin (RWD) for this site hasn't even logged in since January 2012.

Network Solutions lists Wayne Ackermann as the owner of the site and that it expires April 05, 2013 so if Ackermann has indeed moved on and no one has the admin login info for this site, its going to die in a few weeks unless someone knows how to rip this site and put it on a new server.

Comment

I emailed Wayne to say that I would take over the domain renewal if he wasn't planning to do so.

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

Originally posted by paradon View Post
        I emailed Wayne to say that I would take over the domain renewal if he wasn't planning to do so.
        I would surely hate to see the site simply die. There's quite a bit of useful and informative information here that would likely take years to recapture.

Comment

Won't die. I received an email from Andrew who is having the domain transferred to him and who will continue hosting the site indefinitely.

Thanks Andrew.

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

Andrew, thanks for taking over the domain!! This is by far the best resource we have as Panoz owners.
            IkeCan
            1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Originally posted by IkeCan View Post
              Andrew, thanks for taking over the domain!! This is by far the best resource we have as Panoz owners.

Its the ONLY online resource.

Comment

I am very happy that all will not be lost!

Comment

HI Guys Still Alive

Yes, Andrew will take over the site, but he's always been the behind the scene guy anyways. I did sell the Esperante and move over to a custom Porsche. That doesn't mean I dont still check out Panoz listings and have a desire to have another. I have thought about buying a Roadster or what I really think I want is a Esperante Race Car to play with at track days. (time to use?)

Fact is my job changed in the Wine Biz and I am traveling alot and I partnered in the business, so now running a decent size company that keeps my days heavily filled. Add a 10 year old boy and a refurbished motorcycle habit, my time on any of the forums has greatly been reduced. Still around though and I will try to do a better job a staying active.

Comment

Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
                    Yes, Andrew will take over the site, but he's always been the behind the scene guy anyways. I did sell the Esperante and move over to a custom Porsche. That doesn't mean I dont still check out Panoz listings and have a desire to have another. I have thought about buying a Roadster or what I really think I want is a Esperante Race Car to play with at track days. (time to use?)

Fact is my job changed in the Wine Biz and I am traveling alot and I partnered in the business, so now running a decent size company that keeps my days heavily filled. Add a 10 year old boy and a refurbished motorcycle habit, my time on any of the forums has greatly been reduced. Still around though and I will try to do a better job a staying active.
                    VERY happy your still around!

Comment

Working...
                    X