Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Ventura, CA

Hi,
    I purchased my 2001 Esperante in Dec 2001, car #62. Currently has 20k miles on it. Love the car and several people at car shows have told me it the most beautiful car in the show. I still feel that way when I open the garage and take the cover off it.

I'm an old Ford guy from way back, in the late 60's I was a Ford line mechanic. Have restored a few mid-60's Mustangs over the years, currently working on a ground up restoration of a '66 coupe. Now negotiating with Tubular Fabrication for a roll bar for the Panoz so I can use it for track days at Willow Springs.

Glad to have found you guys,
    Larry

Welcome!! Great to hear from an original owner. Let us know how the roll bar works for you. We are all interested in modifications you do on your car as well as where you buy the hard to find parts.
    IkeCan
    1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Welcome to Panoz Life! Please post pictures of your car.

Comment

welcome!

I just bought mine about 6 weeks ago, 2005 GT, actually new, was in Canada for 7 years and never sold! ENJOY! Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Blueesp View Post
          Hi,
          I purchased my 2001 Esperante in Dec 2001, car #62. Currently has 20k miles on it. Love the car and several people at car shows have told me it the most beautiful car in the show. I still feel that way when I open the garage and take the cover off it.

I'm an old Ford guy from way back, in the late 60's I was a Ford line mechanic. Have restored a few mid-60's Mustangs over the years, currently working on a ground up restoration of a '66 coupe. Now negotiating with Tubular Fabrication for a roll bar for the Panoz so I can use it for track days at Willow Springs.
          Larry
          The guy I sold my first Esperante to had a rollbar put in for the track, here is a link:

http://tubularfab.com/gal2/main.php?g2_itemId=1959

Same place?

Comment

Welcome to Panoz Life. Hope it adds to the enjoyment of owning a very special car.

Comment

Glad to see #62 in CA

Originally posted by Blueesp View Post
              Hi,

Larry
              Hi Larry -

I've had my blue 2001 #16 in Huntington Beach for 10 years - still LOVE IT! - over 44,000 miles and looks great. Have a buddy here with an Esperante, a GT and an AIV - we need a SoCal owners club.

Bruce Robbins

Comment

Working...
              X