X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From Milford Mi.

Hello All,

This is Bob from Milford Michigan.

I have a 2001 Esperante' convertible and it is a blast. And when thge tach hits 4K she takes off like a scared rabbit. I bought it a few years ago with 1116 miles on it. I also have a 00 Corvette and 72 Malibu convertibles too. Drop tops are in my DNA!

So far I have seen one silver Esperante on Woodward two years ago and a black AIV at Bakers in Milford. So If you are in the area look me up!

Bob

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Welcome. Please post a picture or two of your car. Does it have a special or unique features?
      2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

My 01 Panoz...
        Custom 3 stage paint, a Jaguar red.
        Chrome BBS wheels.
        In the trunk a tool kit.
        And still has the boot for the top.
        Book THE RACE
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Bob E; 04-02-2012, 07:18 PM. Reason: add pictures

Comment

My Panoz and Velox XL radio controlled jet, and the 99 Vette that took me and my lady to Pittsburg to buy the Panoz.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pictures. That red is great. No offense to your Corvette, but the Panoz red sure pops a lot more than the GM version.
            2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

No offense taken, when put side by side the torch red looks orange....

The 99 Vette was totaled two years ago, a 4wd pickup truck pulled out in front of my girlfriend. She is fine scared the crap out of her bulldog. Now I have a 2000 Vette in navy blue metallic and oak top and interior.

bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob E View Post
                My Panoz and Velox XL radio controlled jet, and the 99 Vette that took me and my lady to Pittsburg to buy the Panoz.
                Very Cool. Welcome.

Comment

Welcome Bob of Milford MI

Bob,

Welcome to Panoz Life. I worked in Novi and lived in Highland & Brighton from '96 until retiring in '06. Used to go to Woodward Dream Cruise, Bakers, etc, but that was before I got my '04 Esperante GT in '09. The 1st of the only 14 GT's built.

Comment

Working...
                  X