Don Panoz in an Esperante Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Panoz in an Esperante Coupe

While I was walking down the infield's main road at Road Atlanta during the 2010 Petit Le Mans endurance race, a beautiful blue Esperante passed by me. I qui...

Wow! That is one beautiful car. Mr Ackmann, do you have any idea whether it would be possible to have a new GTLM built at the Panoz factory?

Comment

Originally posted by Panoz4me View Post
      Wow! That is one beautiful car. Mr Ackmann, do you have any idea whether it would be possible to have a new GTLM built at the Panoz factory?
      They probably could be it would be sold as a 2006 model since this was the last point they had DOT aprooval. There are rare cars as they had low production but you could buy a GT or GTLM second hand and send in for customizing and/or installing the hard top. I for one would be interested in some of the Abruzzi interior package to be incorperated into the Esperante. Esperante interior is nice but the Abruzzi is nicer.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by LeManns67; 11-14-2010, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoz4me View Post
        WOW! I have a unique document that came with my car, I have the bill that the dealer was charged for the car. So judging on the dealer cost and the fact that they havent started building street Abruzzi's yet I bet the factory would build a car. . .

Comment

Working...
        X