Street Panoz LMP-1 Roadster S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Panoz LMP-1 Roadster S

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Panoz racing school - bought out?

I followed some more video clips after the one listed and a comment said that Panoz (or perhaps the racing school or track) was bought out...is this true?

Comment

This is not a Panoz, seems to be a replica or shaped after one.

As for Panoz being bought out, the school closed and they sold off all the school cars, Skip Barber is now in that facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Tibbett View Post
        This is not a Panoz, seems to be a replica or shaped after one.

As for Panoz being bought out, the school closed and they sold off all the school cars, Skip Barber is now in that facility.
        As a graduate of the Panoz Racing School in Sebring I never saw any cars that looked remotely like the one in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
          As a graduate of the Panoz Racing School in Sebring I never saw any cars that looked remotely like the one in the video.
          Exactly. The only thing is SORT of looks like is the old LMP car, but even then it doesn't look like it, just the fact that it's a front engined sports racer.

Comment

Working...
          X