Arizona Auctions Start this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Auctions Start this week

Speed's coverage starts tonight. Looking forward to watching it. Also Russo & Steele and RM Auctions will both be broadcasting live later this week via net.

I believe both of the Panoz Esperantes will be sold Friday afternoon & evening at Barrett Jackson. Hope they do well and get covered on air.

Lot 944.1 & Lot 1036.1
    Last edited by Ackmann; 01-19-2010, 05:33 PM.

I will be watching. Hope the talk about the Panoz story.

Comment

The first GTLM started to come up just as SPEED went to commercial. GRRRR!!!!

Looks like it sold for $59,000

Second one was an 05 with twin screw SC 640hp reported and only 700 miles. Sold for $90,000 plus buyers fees.
      Last edited by Ackmann; 01-22-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Barrett Jackson has become a joke. They'll televise 800 Camaros, Mustangs, etc, and then go to commercial when anything European or remotely unique comes up.

I understand the Nascar rednecks which make up a large portion of Speed's audience don't care about anything but American muscle, but there are still plenty of people that'd love to see a Jaguar or Ferrari go across the block...

Comment

Originally posted by WMUCarGuy View Post
          Barrett Jackson has become a joke. They'll televise 800 Camaros, Mustangs, etc, and then go to commercial when anything European or remotely unique comes up.

I understand the Nascar rednecks which make up a large portion of Speed's audience don't care about anything but American muscle, but there are still plenty of people that'd love to see a Jaguar or Ferrari go across the block...
          I still enjoy watching it; however, your right in many ways. I was ticked when I watched and saw they didn't cover the fisrt Esperante, but commercials are required. But, how many Gen 2 Vettes, Cameros & Mustangs do I have to watch. I have also seen at least 30-40 Austin Healey's and as much as I enjoy and want an old truck from the early 50's. I didn't need to see 30 of them. I saw a Ferrari TR in line but never saw it covered, 1-2 porsches only, 1 Pantera just before the first Esperante. If they covered more then maybe more people would consign more of them. I still think RM Auctions is my favorite.

Comment

I still watch as well. Tired seeing the same cars over and over again though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
              The first GTLM started to come up just as SPEED went to commercial. GRRRR!!!!

Looks like it sold for $59,000

Second one was an 05 with twin screw SC 640hp reported and only 700 miles. Sold for $90,000 plus buyers fees.

$90,000/ good money. I bet the owner would have taken less for it before they sent it to auction. it is $99,000 to the buyer after fees. Plus tax if they take delivery in AZ.

Comment

Working...
              X