No announcement yet.

Panoz For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are medium mileage 3-5 year old Esperante's going for now?
    Ferrari F40, Mosler MT900S

Comment

Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
      If your talking about the Black adn Tan one offered on the east coast. Very nice looking low mile GTLM. The suprechargers have proven very reliable. It may shorten the total life of the engine rebuild time from mid six fiquares to under 100,000 miles; but these cars are ment to last a very long time.
      The JRD supercharged Esperante I'm referring to is here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

What East Coast GTLM are you referring to?

Comment

Black Esperante For Sale

Originally posted by C4Guy View Post
        The JRD supercharged Esperante I'm referring to is here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

What East Coast GTLM are you referring to?
        From the description, it appears the Esperante in the Ebay ad is as a naturally aspirated Classic with GT bumpers added by the factory and a Kenne Bell supercharger added by JRD. The GTLM from the factory has, along with other upgrades and add-ons, a SVT supercharger.

Comment

The car on Ebay is a GT model with upgrades not a GTLM The GT model does come with the body kit of the GTLM no factory Super Charger and different seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Rarity View Post
            The car on Ebay is a GT model with upgrades not a GTLM The GT model does come with the body kit of the GTLM no factory Super Charger and different seats.
            Also I believe that the Classic/GT comes with 17" wheels and the GTLM has 18's.

Comment

Also this Car has an Auto Transmission i believe that is why it has been for sale so long..

Comment

AIV w/Salvage title on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-...item4aad051a24

I wonder what the real cost to repair it would be???

Comment

"Only one of 275 produced"? Where do these people come up with these numbers? The car was "1 of 176 produced". You would think that someone who owns one of these rare gems would at least know the extent of their history and pedigree? But seeing that this particular unit hasn't been just simply "used" but rather blatantly "abused" seems to be rather indicative that the owner simply cares nothing of its originality, exclusiveness or worth so why should he care about the minor detail of its storied birth?

I will say though that he is WAAAAAAY low on his repair estimate of $2500.00 - $3K for the parts, not to even mention labor and paint. And even if it could be repaired to a decent and drivable condition, you'd still have a "repaired" AIV with a "salvaged" title.

Also, he claims that the damage is on the left front and left rear but I would be curious as to what that liquid is "splattered" all over the trunk area. The trunk area is where the battery, fuel tank and fuel filter are all located but each are pretty well isolated from any left side impact damage.

Comment

It sold for $13,100.00 In my opinoin the front suspension looked like a simple fix it was the rear suspension the scared me away.

Comment

Working...
                    X