Panoz AIV for Sale in Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoz AIV for Sale in Atlanta

Looks like a roadster in almost new condition. Only 1,900 miles!!! Does anyone know the history on the car?

Specializing in both European and American classic cars and vintage 4x4s. Enthusiast owners and knowledgeable staff. Located in Savannah, Georgia.
    IkeCan
    1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

It was originally delivered to Knauz Motor Sales in November of 1999'. It is 1 of only 2 AIV's produced in Red for the 99' model year and the only one with the tan interior (the other was serial #10 that had black interior with carbon fiber trim).

It was last sold by D&M Motorsports near Chicago. I actually called about this car in 06' when they had it for sale. They wouldn't budge off of their asking price and it sold shortly thereafter. It was at the time and looks as if it still is, the highest priced used AIV on the market. For the sake of all of our re-sell values, I truly hope they get their $56K asking price.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 99panoz; 05-05-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I bought my 99 roadster just over a year ago with only 700 miles on it for 35k...just saw another go a few months back with 16k miles and missing bumpers go for 35k (both at auction). I'm all for the price on these to go up but I doubt if they will get 56k. I hope they do, but doubt it.

Comment

Working...
      X