Esperante center console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esperante center console

I'm about to get into some dash repairs and would like to replace the center console (around the shifter and handbrake).
    A previous owner decided it was a good idea to cut the original one out and cover another unfinished one in an ugly color leather.
    I would like to get a carbon one, preferably with the cup holder in it. Does anyone have one laying around, also the 3 trim pieces each side of the steering wheel and above the glovebox.
    I have talked to panoz and they have nothing.
    I may get a carbon guy to lay over the top and then clear coat if I can't source any.
    Thanks in advance.
    Marc
    Attached Files

Carbon Fiber Interior Pieces

Originally posted by Teamkiwi View Post
    I'm about to get into some dash repairs and would like to replace the center console (around the shifter and handbrake).
    A previous owner decided it was a good idea to cut the original one out and cover another unfinished one in an ugly color leather.
    I would like to get a carbon one, preferably with the cup holder in it. Does anyone have one laying around, also the 3 trim pieces each side of the steering wheel and above the glovebox.
    I have talked to panoz and they have nothing.
    I may get a carbon guy to lay over the top and then clear coat if I can't source any.
    Thanks in advance.
    Marc
    If you're willing to accept a "carbon fiber look" rather than the real thing, one option would be to remove the leather on your existing pieces and install 3M faux carbon fiber vinyl (link below) on them.

Flexible films and substrates that are are designed to be printed on or cut into shapes as components of signs or displays.

Comment

Or another idea:

【备用:b89.cc】注册就送彩金,体彩下注平台是一个游戏对平台渠道的国际在线娱乐平台,现在还为广大玩家提供免费试玩体彩下注平台提款快吗,提供许多独特的产品及服务。

Comment

I have used the 3M stick on stuff for other projects, my concern with this is the life span, scratches, fingernails etc.
        This hydro carbon system looks promising, will do a little more research on this.
        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X