Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got an ouchie on my roadster...pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! Happy to see your car will be up and on the road soon!! What style of roll bar are you planning to install. Maybe European Motor Works would be willing to do the install.
    IkeCan
    1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Originally posted by sshrum View Post

Next step will be getting roll bars installed. Just need to find a guy in my area that can do it. Any one with roll bars have any suggestions/insights?
      If it were me, I'd give Jason Barnes with Tubular Fabrication a call. He has fabricated roll bars for the Esperante and Abruzzi, worked at Panoz as an engineer, owned a Roadster himself and is without a doubt the best damn welder I've ever seen. He could likely fabricate the bar without even needing to see the car since he knows where best that it could be attached, have it chromed (or whatever finish that you desire) and send out to the body shop with detailed install instructions. His number is (678) 617-4073 http://tubularfab.com/wp/

Also a few pics attached w/different design ideas
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 99panoz; 07-11-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Wow - that's a serious endorsement! Is someone planning to come by for a discounted job? I'm running known Roadster owners through my mind trying to figure out who deserves the discount, but drawing a blank based on the clues... But whoever it is - thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by TubularFab View Post
          Wow - that's a serious endorsement! Is someone planning to come by for a discounted job? I'm running known Roadster owners through my mind trying to figure out who deserves the discount, but drawing a blank based on the clues... But whoever it is - thank you!
          Big fan of your work, you did a roll bar for my silver Esperante when it was purchased by someone in Ohio who was going to track the car.

Comment

Working...
          X