Is this John Leverett Sr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this John Leverett Sr?

OMG...I just put 2 and 2 together. I may have met John at Cars & Coffee in Irvine a month or so back...I got his name wrong (I thought he said his name was Jeff but I probably heard wrong) but he indicated that he was the head of marketing during the Roadster days. He was hanging out with another past-Panoz employee, Russel Datz who was the head of PR during the Roadster years as well. I got a photo of them both (Russell in the car) and John (I think) next to him.

Can anyone confirm this for me?

TIA

Russell showed me some guy is (still) trying to sell his business card on ebay:

Not that it's any good anymore...Russell works over at Fisker Automotive in Anaheim Hills.

Comment

Sorry that is not John Leverett Sr.

http://www.maharajah-of-the-road.com...e-players.html

Click on John's name for a picture
      Last edited by PanozGTLM; 03-13-2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Thx. Well bummer. Any idea who it is then? He said he was the one that was responsible for taking the Roadsters out of the Ford dealerships when they weren't moving very well.

Comment

Originally posted by sshrum View Post
          Thx. Well bummer. Any idea who it is then? He said he was the one that was responsible for taking the Roadsters out of the Ford dealerships when they weren't moving very well.
          No idea? My brother-in law owned Sterling Motorcar in Fort Lauderdale, and I was under the impression that most of the dealers were boutique and not affiliated with Ford.

Thanks to my brother-in law I was bitten by the Panoz bug early. The first time I took a AIV out on to A1A in South Florida I knew that I would own one someday.

Comment

Working...
          X