Any suggestions on a loose fender guard...roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions on a loose fender guard...roadster

I just noticed that the driver side fender guard (that big black piece of plastic/vinyl that is on the fender to protect it from rocks is starting to come off (part of it is not adhering to the fender). Any suggestions on re-attaching this loose part of the fender guard?

Originally posted by sshrum View Post
    I just noticed that the driver side fender guard (that big black piece of plastic/vinyl that is on the fender to protect it from rocks is starting to come off (part of it is not adhering to the fender). Any suggestions on re-attaching this loose part of the fender guard?
    Can you post a picture of the subject area?

Comment

Photo of non-adhering fender guard

It's not that bad but I'd hate for some rogue draft to catch it just right and rip the whole thing off.

Comment

Originally posted by sshrum View Post
        I would try to just gently pull it back as much as possible without separating it any more than possible and injecting some glue/epoxy behind it. I'm not sure what type of adhesive was originally used.

Comment

one of mine came off and I used double sided, foam sticky tape.
          1. 1999 Panoz AIV roadster, SCT Xcal2, LDC cooling mod
          2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant
          3. 2014 Mini Cooper S Countryman

Comment

Working...
          X