New esperante owner!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New esperante owner!!!!

Hey guys I was lucky enough to just pick up a low mileage Esperante! I am very excited about my purhcase but am looking for some upgrades. I would like to do and you guys probably have the answers.

1) ANYONE MAKE A REMOVABLE HARDTOP?

2) I WANT TO PUT 19" BBS OR 20" BBS WHEELS IS THIS POSSIBLE

3) I AM TRYING TO FIND THE BRAKE CALIPER INFO FOR LARGER BREMBOS

I am excited to be a part of the crew.
    Ian

"Welcome" to Panoz Life!
    1) I have never seen a hard top for the Esperante (would be cool tho)
    2) I have 18" s on my GTLM and even with JRD tweaking my suspension they still rub when you hit the right bump 19" s or 20" s are probably possible but the ride could suffer.
    3) Call the factory for information. I believe Josh Huskins (wealth of info) is still there.

Please post pictures of you Panoz!

Enjoy!

Comment

+1

Yes, please posts pics. CONGRATS. Wheels can be increased but you may need to adjust suspension and buy a fuel neck conversion kit to kep things from rubbing.

Comment

I'll bet that if John has an inventory of GTLM seats still at the factory, it wouldn't surprise me if they also have hardtops. While the hardtop version of the Esperante was not a removable concept, I'll just be that those JRD guys would be able to make it so. You would have a very expensive one off that we would all love to see.
        2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Thanks a lot for the response. I cannot stop driving it I just love the car. Does anyone know the proper offsets or what models from other cars work in regards to wheels? I will get photos up as soon as I get back home after the new year. Would anyone know the direct number for John?

Comment

(770) 867-4796 Just ask for John A. Leverett

Comment

Working...
            X