Thinking about getting a Esperante

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about getting a Esperante

Any need to know issues? Also I'm 6'2 someone told me that it may be too tight for me.

Originally posted by ericdee View Post
    Any need to know issues? Also I'm 6'2 someone told me that it may be too tight for me.
    Actually far from tight, I have two good friends that ride with me to event sometimes. Ones 6'3" and the 6'5" 300+. This is the first sports cr I've oned that the larger friend has been able to ride in and enjoy with me. The seats are wider on the Arse than say a Vette,and good leg room as well. Only negatives if their are some is the fit and finish. If you compare it to say a Mercedes, Porsche or Ferrari; you can tell that it is a hand built car. High quality but mot to the same mass produced roboticly assymbled car. BUT, this to I beleive adds to it's character. I like the earlier Esperante's since production numbers were lower but the interior trim is probly better sorted out in the later models. HUGE attention getter so be prepared if you choose to buy one to explain to EVERYONE what the car is and the story behind Panoz.

Still the best value around in exotic sportscar and even better huge advantage when you factor in ownership cost.

Good Luck and keep an eye on the For Sale Thread as it gets updated often.

Comment

Just posted two from Ebay on the thread. Interesting two tone one that I haven't seen the paint scheme before.

Comment

Hey thanks Ackman! Yeah I saw those two on ebay, the black one seems a little fishy to me.

"At the close of the auction, the winning bidder must wire a $2000 non refundable deposit into my account"

I'm in the area and the owner is not responding to my emails.

Cheers,

Eric

Comment

Any new toys to talk about Eric?

Comment

No... I'm still looking, just not a lot out there.

Comment

Working...
            X