Professional photoshoot with a Pewter Metallic Gray GTLM - 11 images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional photoshoot with a Pewter Metallic Gray GTLM - 11 images

One of my repeat clients in the southeast hired me in June to come out and photograph his newly acquired Esperante GTLM. Seeing as it's such an incredibly rare car, it was a privilege to shoot it. I had scouted for locations a few days previously, and finally had found an area I knew would compliment the car perfectly. So on the day of the shoot, I had the car for six hours and managed to produce a pretty cohesive series. I hope you all enjoy them.

-Webb

Last edited by notbland; 07-24-2009, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Comment

Great photos. I love the color combination of this Esperante. The yellow lenses work very nicely on this color. Very talented photos. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great shots. Thanks for sharing; do you have any other shots of any Panoz cars?

Comment

Stunning shots. Could be used for a Panoz brochure. Thanks for posting them! What's everyone think of the amber headlight lenses? I don't think they'd be legal in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by PanozBob View Post
              Great shots. Thanks for sharing; do you have any other shots of any Panoz cars?
              Unfortunately, no. They're such rare cars, I've only met one owner with one to date. I'd love to shoot the AIV Roadster some day though. That's always been my favorite open-top roadster.

I do travel anywhere in the world for a shoot, though...

Comment

Some of the pictures make the car look like polished Aluminum while others look more pewter paint. Either way, again the shots are great and my blue and tan has alwys been my favorite color combo; but now, well I would have to say the pewter and tan with yellow lights is a homerun. Now I'm wondering about yellow lenses on my blue Esperante.

Comment

Are these photos altered in Photoshop? Is that the real color of that car? Looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
                  X