Have you customized your Panoz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you customized your Panoz?

I am wonder what others have found for things we can buy to personalize our cars?

I was looking at buying the eject lighter and perhaps the light switch on the main page.

LeManns67, I installed the mgw cupholder bezel and have installed Polk Momo speakers in place of the Blaupunkts. I think both additions enhance the interior somewhat.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pics. I like both your console and your rear speaker box better than mine. My Esperante is a 02 and it has a ash tray where your cup holder is and I have a different rear speaker box. Did you have the rear speakers box built?

Comment

It's an '04 GTLM and I just pulled my ashtray out and the hole was large enough to accept the bezel. Sounds like we may have slightly different setups for ashtrays. As for the speaker box, it's factory. When I visited the factory in May they said they tried a few variations with the rear speakers over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by 100octane View Post
          It's an '04 GTLM and I just pulled my ashtray out and the hole was large enough to accept the bezel. Sounds like we may have slightly different setups for ashtrays. As for the speaker box, it's factory. When I visited the factory in May they said they tried a few variations with the rear speakers over the years.
          NO Cutting? My ash tray is about 3" square and has a spring release top cover. was yours larger then that?

Comment

I think our ashtrays are different. Mine is a removable cylinder with a hinged lid. The hole in the console that accommodated the cylindrical ashtray was approximately 3" in diameter, close to the diameter of the bezel. I filed the aluminum bezel to fit the hole.
            Last edited by 100octane; 07-06-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I just ordered my Eject Lighter. Went with the flat silver hoping it would compliment the gear shift knob.

Comment

Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
                I just ordered my Eject Lighter. Went with the flat silver hoping it would compliment the gear shift knob.

http://www.mgwltd.com/mustang_lighter.shtml
                Nice, I bought mine a couple of months ago. I get lots of comments on it with a few laughs

Comment

Draging in fender well

My Panoz is touching the inner lining of my fender well on heavier bumps. I'm trying to decide to either raise my rear suspension or to by the Fuel Fill Kneck conversion that JRD has made to fix this problem. Has anyone here installed this conversion kit?

Comment

Working...
                  X