• Save the Date

Thursday, April 3rd, 2014

6:00pm – 9:00pm

- For an Invitation Only Event -

Celebrating our 25 th Anniversary

And the Unveiling of the

Anniversary Limited Edition
    Panoz Esperante Spyder

I received an invitation as well. I wonder how they built the invitation list. I am guessing we got on it from our visit with John Leverett last October for a requested tour of the new museum. Other than that, I have had virtually no contact with the factory.

Who else did or didn't get invited??
    2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Signed up for the panoz mailing list.

Comment

Originally posted by 2006GTLM View Post
        I received an invitation as well. I wonder how they built the invitation list. I am guessing we got on it from our visit with John Leverett last October for a requested tour of the new museum. Other than that, I have had virtually no contact with the factory.

Who else did or didn't get invited??
        I signed up on the mailing list as well, but didn't receive an invite and I'm on my second Panoz and live less than an hour from the factory. I guess I should've bought 3?

Comment

I have only one...and the garage is full...time to build a pole barn.
          Last edited by Bob E; 02-10-2014, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I am also on the mailing list, for example I received the holiday card email, but I did not get a save-the-date notice.

Comment

I am an original owner and didn't get an invite either. Then again, I am not about to spend $180K on a new Panoz either.

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

Invitations to the 25th anniversary event

Well, it seems some people thought "save the date" was the same as you are invited!!! The invitations to the Panoz 25th anniversary have not yet gone out but will be mailed this coming Friday. The save the date notices only went to contacts that Panoz had very recent contact information on.
                Any owner of a Panoz is not only welcome to attend but I would suggest they call Lisa @ 678-425-1539 and give her the current mailing address so they get a Formal printed invitation.
                John A. Leverett
                www.panoz.com
                jaleverett@panoz.com
                678-425-1539
                1089 Highway 124
                Braselton, Georgia 30548

Comment

Invitations to the 25th anniversary event

Well, it seems some people thought "save the date" was the same as you are invited!!! The invitations to the Panoz 25th anniversary have not yet gone out but will be mailed this coming Friday. The save the date notices only went to contacts that Panoz had very recent contact information on.
                  Any owner of a Panoz is not only welcome to attend but I would suggest they call Lisa @ 678-425-1539 and give her the current mailing address so they get a Formal printed invitation.
                  John A. Leverett
                  www.panoz.com
                  jaleverett@panoz.com
                  678-425-1539
                  1089 Highway 124
                  Braselton, Georgia 30548

Comment

Any love for those of us not quite awesome enough to actually own one (yet)?

-Tyler

Comment

Working...
                    X