Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying Hi. Long time looker, first time poster.

Always loved the Esperante and currently looking for one. I might check out the red one here in LA that was involved in a accident and discussed here.

My neighbor actually has a Esperante and will never sell it. I don't blame him.

Anyway, came across this 06 for sale....... He's asking a pretty penny.

Enjoy
    Attached Files

Be careful. The ad looks fishy to me. Unless this is an ALMS race car vs. a street car, the metal plates he refers to are signed by the factory workers, not racers. His ad has very little information for a car he is asking $150,000 for. GTLM's have sold for a third of his asking price. Heck, I'll sell you my tri-color pearl yellow GTLM for $140,000 (just kidding). Good luck.
    2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Seems that someone has gotten a jump start on enjoying the relaxing of marijuana laws in the US because that guy is high, or simply bad at math, but I'm going with high.

Comment

Just ask for the VIN!

John Sr at the factory can tell who the car was sold to originally; he has the registry, then maybe you can work backwards, Dogdoc

Comment

Originally posted by lhoward View Post
          Just saying Hi. Long time looker, first time poster.

Always loved the Esperante and currently looking for one. I might check out the red one here in LA that was involved in a accident and discussed here.

My neighbor actually has a Esperante and will never sell it. I don't blame him.

Anyway, came across this 06 for sale....... He's asking a pretty penny.

Enjoy
          Hi,

Welcome!

I know of an excellent condition, blue 2002 Esperante on Long Island (NY) that is currently for sale. Check out the classified ad in the Buy & Sell section. If you are interested, send me a PM for more info.

Comment

I was not thinking about buying that one but got a good laugh at the price.

Comment

I know of one in FL for sale, great car, 4.6 Supercharged, was D. Panoz car at one point. Let me know and I will put you in touch. Sub $60K price and he owns two of them.

Comment

Working...
              X