Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Petite lemans in Atlanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Petite lemans in Atlanta?

we could get a group there, I am going to call John Sr today sicne they were so vague about the Fall rally we wanted to do; I have heard that the roof etc was torn off the building and they are in construction mode, Dogdoc

ok, just got off phone with John Leverett Sr!

He was in a meeting with the "powers that be"; sounded like a restaurant; I told him we were disappointed on nothing definite for the Fall rally and when I asked him about a area designated for our cars at Petite he said probably not BUT something off site was what they were talking about at this meeting..so much in fact that he said he would CALL ME TOMORROW or next week! So guys keep reminding me and feel free to put some pressure on them; I told him maybe we could get 15-20 cars there, Dogdoc

Comment

Update! Petite lemans

Spoke to John Sr today; they are trying to get a space at the race for our cars if your coming to the race; they are also thinking of a sponsored event the week of the race at the factory....

JOHN NEEDS TO KNOW HOW MANY WOULD BE COMING TO THE RACE; its OCT 16-19 I think, Dogdoc

Comment

I will be there with a group of probably 10 people. Mostly mustang guys and we're camping so we wont be trying to cram our selves into a panoz corral or anything. We would love to swing by and shoot the breeze with everyone though, and a factory outting/tour would be amazing! I will be getting to track first thing Wed morning to get a choice camping spot, probably on the outside at turn 10 braking zone where we were last year.

-Tyler

Comment

I live 20 mins from RAtlanta and would enjoy a coral for Esperante's on site or at the factory. I think the new showroom will be done before PLeMans.

Comment

ok keep me posted on any numbers

I will call John if we can guarantee some Panoz cars for sure, regardless of model! Dogdoc

Comment

Any new news on this?

-Tyler

Comment

no and thnx for reminding me....

He has not called me at all; let me try him tomorrow. I must say that he is a very friendly fellow BUT if they want to get some mileage out of this prior to the new car launch I should not be chasing Panoz Auto...and I have not received any info on the new cars but they asked us to sign up for the newsletter.

Dogdoc

Comment

Well if it doesnt work out with the factory and corral, anyone is welcome to join us at our campsite HERE. We'd LOVE to have a couple shamrocks parked in front of our tents!

Comment

no spot for us!

John Leverett called me yesterday and told me they could not accommodate the small number of cars; this was a track decision and not Panoz; since Don sold it I guess he longer has the pull he used too,lol Dogdoc

Comment

Did anyone make it out? We didn't do much wandering around the track so I didn't see any panoz's, mostly stayed at our campsite and got drunk.

Comment

sorry was there did not make it around either

was not a great day for sure, Dogdoc

Comment

Working...
                        X