No announcement yet.

4 New Panoz Sports Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It simply makes sense to have an exemption for small manufacturers. The Toyota Prius dumps more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere than all the Panoz cars ever built for racing and street use combined simply based on the numbers.

Comment

YouTube channel?

Apologies if it's a repost but I had not seen this before, including GTLM on the Top Gear track. I posted it here because it's under Panoz LLC

Panoz sports cars are America's Most Exclusive Sports Cars. Each Panoz model represents the best in uncompromising performance and unrivaled luxury. The Panoz Roadster combines the wind in your hair driving excitement of traditional open cockpit sports cars with 21st century technology. It's as bold as it is unique. The Panoz Esperante offers the experience of other Grand Touring cars, but takes the performance and luxury to a new level. The Panoz Esperante exists as a direct descendent of the Le Mans winning race car. The Panoz GTR1 makes the ultimate automotive fantasy become a reality. Is it a race car or a street-legal road car? You decide! Learn more about the Panoz sports cars at http://www.panoz.com Contact Panoz at 678-425-1539 or 1089 Hwy 124, Hoschton, Ga. 30548
      Last edited by 99PanozAIV; 10-01-2013, 08:23 AM.
      1. 1999 Panoz AIV roadster, SCT Xcal2, LDC cooling mod
      2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant
      3. 2014 Mini Cooper S Countryman

Comment

Also...

I was searching some more and read this quote under Bill Orr's blurb.

"He is the Chief Operating Officer of Panoz LLC, headquartered in Braselton, which manufactures performance automobiles of the acclaimed Panoz heritage design and introduces race-proven Panoz automobiles for the first time for sale."

Does it strike anyone else as odd that their saying first time for selling "race-proven Panoz automobiles"?
        2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by 99PanozAIV View Post
          Apologies if it's a repost but I had not seen this before, including GTLM on the Top Gear track. I posted it here because it's under Panoz LLC

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChRA...Ol-vCH7WA/feed
          Incredible graphics. Not sure if that's X-Box or Nintendo.
          You can also drive it in Black as well:

Comment

Annoying? No news?

They ask for our email and get me all hyped up.....and then no follow up; they need us and we need them to keep this marque alive; just do not get it...Dogdoc

Comment

Originally posted by 99panoz View Post
              Incredible graphics. Not sure if that's X-Box or Nintendo.
              You can also drive it in Black as well:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B5WyP5JjM8
              Seriously?!

Wow, I need to get out more.

Or maybe I should just sell my car and drive scratch and sniff...I can't tell the difference anymore!

Edit: I viewed your link on my 27" iMac instead of my iPad and it's very obvious then. Maybe I just need better glasses instead!
              2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by dogdoc97 View Post
                They ask for our email and get me all hyped up.....and then no follow up; they need us and we need them to keep this marque alive; just do not get it...Dogdoc
                According to 99PanozAIV's reference regarding Bill Orr's blurb, the marque never really existed anyway. I've said it before and will say it again.......
                Panoz has never been widely known outside of the realm of racing simply because of poor marketing efforts.
                How much trouble could it really be for them to just send a quick email saying "hey guys, we're still here, still working on the designs, track testing a mule, hoping to have something for the press very soon, April fools", etc., etc., etc.?

There was never really any uniqueness about the Pet Rock. It was simply a rock in a pet box. What ensured its success though was the marketing behind it.

Comment

I've wondered why Panoz doesn't market. There are easy avenues like video games and Hot Wheels, but they stopped. Panoz should have RC cars, plastic models, cars in Wangan Midnight* arcade game like the C7 Corvette is, press releases to Jalopnik/Worldcarfans/autoblog/ect. When revenues justify it, get naming rights for a music festival or sports venue.

People need to be made excited about the product and Panoz simply doesn't ever do that. If I were able to make it to Atlanta and talk to the people there, I'd give an earful. Its a lot easier to have cash flow when you have people willing to give you cash. Panoz is as bad at marketing as Japanese baseball teams are. Its astounding.

*I'm so glad that Wangan Midnight now offers the C7 Corvette and its my car on the arcade game. I soooo wished I could get an Esperante, but Panoz most liekly doesn;t even know what Wangan Midnight is.

Comment

Originally posted by ishigakisensei View Post
                    *I'm so glad that Wangan Midnight now offers the C7 Corvette and its my car on the arcade game. I soooo wished I could get an Esperante, but Panoz most liekly doesn;t even know what Wangan Midnight is.
                    I drove the new "Stingray" at Monticello Motor Club's track last week and it is a beautiful, fun car with a ton of technology in her. GM has a winner there @ roughly 70 Grand this car is a lot of bang for your buck

Comment

Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
                      I drove the new "Stingray" at Monticello Motor Club's track last week and it is a beautiful, fun car with a ton of technology in her. GM has a winner there @ roughly 70 Grand this car is a lot of bang for your buck
                      Its certainly made people forget all about the new Viper.

Comment

Direct from the factory

Panoz LLC the new company that has taken over the operations at Panoz Auto Development is now operating out of new upgraded facilities in the same old location. New phone numbers: 678-425-1539, 678-425-0125, fax 678-425 2109. New web site coming Panoz.com. Same engineering and production staff, new chassis, new power trains, very exciting stuff!!!
                        John A. Leverett
                        www.panoz.com
                        jaleverett@panoz.com
                        678-425-1539
                        1089 Highway 124
                        Braselton, Georgia 30548

Comment

Originally posted by John Anthony View Post
                          Panoz LLC the new company that has taken over the operations at Panoz Auto Development is now operating out of new upgraded facilities in the same old location. New phone numbers: 678-425-1539, 678-425-0125, fax 678-425 2109. New web site coming Panoz.com. Same engineering and production staff, new chassis, new power trains, very exciting stuff!!!
                          They're going to make my roadster slow, aren't they?

Really all new? I was thinking Roadster, Esperante, GTLM and Abruzzi, but freshened up.
                          2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

how about faster, better handling, bigger brakes , more foot box space, better windscreen angle, IRS, new drive train, more comfortable seats, the possibilities are endless at this point.;
                            John A. Leverett
                            www.panoz.com
                            jaleverett@panoz.com
                            678-425-1539
                            1089 Highway 124
                            Braselton, Georgia 30548

Comment

how about: YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES and YES!!! Bring 'em on John!

Comment

I drove by the Panoz facilities last weekend and I can confirm there are couple of new buildings close to completion on the site. Looks like one of the buildings will be the new offices and the other building appears to be additional manufacturing space.

Hopefully soon the Panoz team will come out with illustrations or actual cars.........
                                IkeCan
                                1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Working...
                                X