Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Esperante on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other...367ac1&vxp=mtr

All I can say is WOW! Looks like the car took a big hit. If you live in CA perhaps you can get a deal.

Wasn't this the one that someone was selling for $35k just a few months ago?

Get's wrecked...gains an extra $900.

Comment

Wow, that price is so unrealistic that its beyond ridiculous. Road ready versions have been offered, and unsold, on EBAY for the same money or even less. Some people......

Comment

Read moreabout the condition VIN: 1P9PB78366B213005
        Year: 2006 Interior Color: Brown
        Make: Other Makes Number of Cylinders: 8
        Model: Panoz Transmission: Manual
        Trim: Esperante GT Convertible
        Body Type: Convertible
        Engine: 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V SUPERCHARGED
        Vehicle Title: Salvage
        Drive Type: RWD Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
        Mileage: 1,360 Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
        Sub Model: Esperante GT Convertible Fuel Type: Gasoline
        Exterior Color: Red For Sale By: Dealer

Did I miss something? I don't see a supercharger anywhere???
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
          Read moreabout the condition VIN: 1P9PB78366B213005
          Year: 2006 Interior Color: Brown
          Make: Other Makes Number of Cylinders: 8
          Model: Panoz Transmission: Manual
          Trim: Esperante GT Convertible
          Body Type: Convertible
          Engine: 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V SUPERCHARGED
          Vehicle Title: Salvage
          Drive Type: RWD Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
          Mileage: 1,360 Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
          Sub Model: Esperante GT Convertible Fuel Type: Gasoline
          Exterior Color: Red For Sale By: Dealer

Did I miss something? I don't see a supercharger anywhere???
          I recall seeing this car about a month ago on a website dealing with salvaged vehicles. On the website, photos showed the rear bumper, rear axles and wheels detached from the vehicle and sitting on the ground. It appears the vehicle suffered some significant undercarriage damage.

Comment

Copart

This car was listed on Copart, with rear axles laying on the ground and not looking pretty at all.
            They have certainly made it look better than it was. I wish I had thought to save the photos.
            I was watching the live auction online, and with bidding around the $5500 mark, my internet froze up, then the auction was over.
            Final price unknown and it disappears from the watch list and there is know way to get the final price.
            There were no underside photos of it, but if the axles had come out it could not have been healthy.
            This one is not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Teamkiwi View Post
              This car was listed on Copart, with rear axles laying on the ground and not looking pretty at all.
              They have certainly made it look better than it was. I wish I had thought to save the photos.
              I was watching the live auction online, and with bidding around the $5500 mark, my internet froze up, then the auction was over.
              Final price unknown and it disappears from the watch list and there is know way to get the final price.
              There were no underside photos of it, but if the axles had come out it could not have been healthy.
              This one is not for me.
              The photo attached is of the vehicle when it was listed for sale in May. It appeared the vehicle was pulled from the auction it was on earlier this week before the auction was scheduled to end.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X