Replacement rear shocks Esperante

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement rear shocks Esperante

Anyone know of replacements for the the year shocks other than having them sent back to Penske for a re-build?

wwwjrdtuning.com
    Call Johan he will sell you new ones already loaded. He has an exchange program
    Are the seals leaking?

Comment

Thanks Rarity. Will call. Yes it appears a seal leak. Left rear only right now.

Comment

The phone listed on the jrdtuning.com web page has been disconnected.
        Any other options out there. Can't have it on a lift for weeks while Penske rebuilds them.

Comment

Before you go to Penske I would reach out to John Leverett Sr and ask his opinion. They are very nice people down at the factory, they are a little preoccupied as they are starting a new adventure Panoz LLC. Try to e-mail him at : jaleverett@panozauto.com

Good luck,

Howard

Comment

Thanks Howard. Turns out that when I called JRD they were having phone problems. I then called Panoz and nice folks there connected me to their "chief engineer" - I think it was John. He said they were considering putting QA-1s on a Esperante but had not done it yet. Other than considering, that's all he could recall about a possible replacement. He was curious about the JRD phones since they are in the same complex and took my phone number. Johan called today - guess they got their phone fixed and John relayed message.

Comment

Working...
            X