X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoz wheel center caps

Here is a photo of some center caps the our very own dogdocs97 had made
    Attached Files

Thanks for posting Howard; I could not get it done. These were made for my 2005 Esp GT, the guys at BUTLER TIRE in Atlanta are awesome, particularly Craig! He had done some custom work on a Panoz Roadster and says the Panoz is a blast to work on. They went above to have these made for me; they are actually raised like; not just a cheap sticker.

I went with some forged wheels, lighter of course. I will try and get some pics to Howard to load for me. In additon they replaced my bulbs with about a 5500 Kelvin, white light, and they redid my fog lights too, the yellow orange color is gone and much brighter without redoing the WHOLE lamp. hard to believe a tire and wheel center can do so much, bu they do the majority of Ferrari,Maserati Porsche in the city. Dogdoc
    Last edited by dogdoc97; 02-23-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I would love to see some pics when possible. I have seen the Esperante with 19" wheels before and to me it really makes the wheel wells look full & complete.
      Did you go with 19's?

Also, the picture attached is some of Butlers work on the Roadster (19's also).
      As you say, they do really good work.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 99panoz; 02-24-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

So its YOUR car Craig did all the work on?

He loves telling that story, and "yes honey it came with all that stuff"...lol been there too for sure; especially when she kept asking me why I had to keep going back"damn tires are defective honey, but they will get it right, they promise"!

Now I cannot recall if I went with 19's or not; will have to look tomorrow; Craig is Awesome!

LETS have a rally or meet!

He loves your ride,andit LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets meet up! Dogdoc

Comment

No, that's not my car but I do like the look of the 19's (although I'd likely never deviate from the stock wheels though).

I've just dealt w/ Butler before and they're without a doubt one of the most stand-up tire companies that I know of (at least in the Atlanta area).
          Butler Tire guys are real "car people" and to me, that makes all the difference in the world.

Comment

I come here for first once, thank you

Comment

Working...
            X