New and looking for help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and looking for help!

HI, new here and see that its not very active; been in touch with John Leverett and John Jr at Panoz. I am looking to buy a car! Any color but the dark blue, GT or GTLM but the base car is fine as well as coupe or convertible,seen and inpsected a few on ebay etc, not very good shape and many surprises....would love to discuss the marque with any original owners,swap phone numbers, thnx! I am in ATLANTA! dogdoc

PM me your info I know a few for sale

Comment

thnx just sent!

I am in Atlanta! Dogdoc

Comment

Welcome to Panoz Life

Comment

thnx!

Am waiting for any leads(other than the ones on the internet) for a few cars; the poster under my original post asked for my personal info to send me some leads but have not heard back from him yet...thnx dogdoc

Comment

looking to buy a car

dogdoc97,

I don't know for sure that I have it in my heart yet to sell my Holly, but we are now into RV'ing and I'm driving her even less. The 1st of the only 14 GT's. '04. Convertible; 1 of only 2 in Pewter Metallic. 5-spd. 9K miles. 2nd owner; full provenance; all documentation. Condition Class 1. About 2 1/2 hrs from Atlanta. Be patient with me. My wife slugs me anytime I say anything about selling Holly because of our RV'ing. I won't take Holly on our RV'ing without an enclosed trailer, and I don't have one or any place to store or park one if I did.

Comment

Don, sent you email.

Max, Atlanta

Comment

Max,

Congrats on CN '05 GT. $50K is about what I would probably take for mine. Is it actually Black exterior? My '04 GT is Pewter Metallic--sort of a "medium charcoal"--and I remember John (A.) Leverett telling me there was only 1 other Pewter Metallic convertible, either in the GT or in all Esperantes (I believe in the GT). But the other Pewter GT may also have been an '04, because I seem to recall John also saying that Panoz changed to a different color name for that "charcoal" after '04, but I'm not positive on that. With the ultra low miles on your "new" GT, I trust the dealership kept the seals, fluids, O-rings, etc in proper storage and maintenance mode.

You said in your message above that you sent me an "Email". Did you mean your message in the other thread about the Trunk Support Lifts?

Thanks, and again, congrats.

Comment

hi Don!

I think I treid to send you a pvt email; I doubt the dealer changed seals etc over the 7 years; yes, I know what happens to cars that sit and will only know as I begin to drive her; they did send me the records that the oil was changed yearly; new tires less than 18 months ago and they cranked her monthly; at least its not like some of my Ferarri days, if it needs gaskest, etc it won't be an engine out $10K service,lol the car is triple black convertible and has the mach 1 Ford Mustang engine, the only one they made for Canada. Wish me luck.

PS went to the Petite Lemans today, saw NO PANOZ cars? Maybe we can get some owners next year to have corral like the Corvette, Porsche CLub, etc. Fater all, Panoz built Road Atlanta and they no longer race there? how sad or show a presence, Max call me sometime to talk cars and PANOZ! 404 291 0385

Comment

Dogdoc you have what we call a modern day barn find that is a great buy. Have Johan put a spell on it and you will not be sorry. I have to say patience paid off..

Comment

dogdoc,

According to alms Emails that I receive and their website, Panoz is running 1 Abruzzi this yr. Yes it would be nice for some Panoz owners to gather together there.

Comment

Did I miss it?

I was so busy talking I probably missed it, it would be nice for a Panoz contingent one year, I am having Johan do a few things! Max
                        Last edited by dogdoc97; 10-25-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

I am excited!

car gets picked up tomorrow,and heads for Georgia, straight to the factory for a few items, Johan style! Max

Comment

dogdoc97,

Would love to see pictures of your "new" car.
                            IkeCan
                            1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Pics are on the web!

will take more later but if you go to www.autobugatti.com they are still on the delaer site; go to "english' and then scroll dwon the "inventory", you will see the triple black GT! It is stuck in a warehouse in Michigan due to the storm; no trucks rolling southeast, hope it gets out soon; made it across the border no problems, doc

Comment

Working...
                              X