Panoz Roadster Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoz Roadster Registry

Is the owner of that board doing anything with it? Ever since he took it over, the gallery has been non-functional, stuck on page one. I don't see anything being updated or changed and parts of it are not directly navigable. Pretty disappointing. Someone on this board should see if he's willing to let it go, if there's even a way to get in touch with him, and merge it into this board.

I had tried to get hold of it when the original guy (from Buxton Motorsports if I remember correctly) was building it. It was an active site then with new material being added weekly, but I got beat out by a few weeks.
    1. 1999 Panoz AIV roadster, SCT Xcal2, LDC cooling mod
    2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant
    3. 2014 Mini Cooper S Countryman

I spoke with the current custodian of the Roadster Registry via email a few months ago offering him my assistance in redeveloping the website and shared a few thoughts with him. He said that he was getting ready to leave and go out of town and would contact me upon his return; I haven't yet heard back from him.
    The reason that the pages are stuck and you get the "oops" message is because the original site was developed using Go-Daddy tools and when the site was transfered to the new owner, some of the functions that enable the site to flow won't work for the new owner. I did inquire about the pictures and content that was no longer available on the site and if he still had them (I had contributed many pictures myself to the sites original developer) and he assured me that he did and that once the site was re-written, they would be able to display again.
    The current site's custodian is the father-in-law of the chief engineer at PADC so obtaining content shouldn't be a problem.
    Hopefully soon, we can once again enjoy the wealth of information that the site had once provided.

Comment

Working...
    X