BBS Wheel center caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS Wheel center caps

I seemed to have lost/thrown a center cap from one of my BBS RK wheels on my GTLM. I called Josh at the factory to order a new one. My 2005 came with BBS center caps I am very please to share that since my car was delivered BBS has made PANOZ center caps for the RK wheel that can be purchased.

My 2001 esperente had Panoz Center Caps on it. The thing I wasn't able to get was the BBS or Panoz Valve Stem Covers. The long ones that cove clear down to the rim. I'm still in need of one and will someday get more serious about finding a replacement set.

Comment

Like these?

I remeber these were on the BBS RX wheel from my first Esperante.

Even better I called the guy who bought my original BBS RX wheels and he still has the stem covers (he used chrome stems) and he only wants $6.00 each and has all four.
      He said he also has the Panoz center caps for that wheel at $15.00 each.

Let me know if your interested.
      Last edited by PanozGTLM; 10-19-2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
        http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/BBS0915063.htm

I remeber these were on the BBS RX wheel from my first Esperante.

Even better I called the guy who bought my original BBS RX wheels and he still has the stem covers (he used chrome stems) and he only wants $6.00 each and has all four.
        He said he also has the Panoz center caps for that wheel at $15.00 each.

Let me know if your interested.
        I in for the valve caps. I'll go ahead and buy all four in case any more come up missing. Please PM me his #.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Good morning,
          I have the (4) valve stem covers the guy who had them asked me to handle the transaction for him. Please let me know where and how to send them to you.

Thank you,

Howard

I tried to send a PM but it would not go thru???

Comment

Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
            I in for the valve caps. I'll go ahead and buy all four in case any more come up missing. Please PM me his #.

Thanks for the help.
            I am unable to send PM's (don't know why) Please e-mail me and let me know what to do regarding the valve cover stems.

Thanks
            Howard
            panozesperante@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
            X