Panoz calendar - how about one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoz calendar - how about one?

I'm enjoying my Panoz. I'd love a Panoz calendar for 2011, but I don't have any photos of Panoz cars. I'll be happy to put one together and put it on CafePress. Anyone interested in sending in photos of your Panoz?

I can coordinate the photo selection, setting up the storefront, etc. I think the prices for calendars are fixed, so any sales profit would go back to the group, pay for the website, etc. I'm not looking to make anything, I'd just like a Panoz calendar.

All we need are 13 photos, horizontal format. If anyone is interested in contributing photos for a calendar, or even interested in a Panoz calendar, please reply. Every year my Delorean group produces a calendar, it's pretty popular.

Originally posted by Fluxing View Post
    I'm enjoying my Panoz. I'd love a Panoz calendar for 2011, but I don't have any photos of Panoz cars. I'll be happy to put one together and put it on CafePress. Anyone interested in sending in photos of your Panoz?

I can coordinate the photo selection, setting up the storefront, etc. I think the prices for calendars are fixed, so any sales profit would go back to the group, pay for the website, etc. I'm not looking to make anything, I'd just like a Panoz calendar.

All we need are 13 photos, horizontal format. If anyone is interested in contributing photos for a calendar, or even interested in a Panoz calendar, please reply. Every year my Delorean group produces a calendar, it's pretty popular.
    Sure, I'll take one and even contribute a picture to the cause.

Comment

Great!

Send more than one if you have them...we'll go through them and select the 13 best. I hope more contribute.

Off the top of my head, here's what I need for each photo:

1) A horizontal photo, with as many pixels as possible. There's no need to "pack" the photo (i.e., raise the DPI) as I will have to make the photos match whatever the calendar program needs. Do not color correct the photo as I can do that with a calibrated monitor.
      2) Crop the photo only to get unwanted items out of the picture - do not crop too close as we don't know the exact photo ratio for the calendar...basically let me do the artistic cropping.
      3) Edit out photo flaws (scratches in the paint, darken clouds, etc.) but otherwise send a JPEG file of the highest quality (lowest compression) without other editing done - no text. Do not send a "PSD" file or any RAW file types.
      4) Send owner's name and year/model and name of the car (e.g., 2002 Epserante GT "Betty"). Optional owner information can be owner's state, email address, blog site. Indicate what you want published.

Send each photo file and the associated information to: Canon20DFan@yahoo.com . Limit the JPEG to 8MB or less. You will be notified if your photo(s) is selected for the calendar. By submitting a photo for the calendar you agree to publication of the image with no compensation, monetary or otherwise. Make the subject line "Panoz Calendar Photo Submission".

Deadline for all submissions will be Oct. 1, 2010.
      Last edited by PanozLeslie; 08-18-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Good Idea. Thanks for taking the lead.

I will send a few that I have.
        Attached Files

Comment

No photos yet...

Please prep those photos and send 'em in... Canon20DFan@yahoo.com

Comment

Do you have a larger image of the second photo? And image/car details...?
            Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
            Good Idea. Thanks for taking the lead.

I will send a few that I have.

Comment

Working...
            X