panoz paint code??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panoz paint code??

trying to find paint code for a 99 roadster AIV i think its fly yellow but havent been able to find a paint code for it i need to do some touch up work. thanks..
    Last edited by briank; 05-29-2010, 02:09 PM. Reason: left out model

I have a 1999' AIV Roadster in yellow as well. Looking through my notes here is what I have:
    The yellow used was specifically made for Panoz and isn't made for any other mfg..
    The PPG mix code is 84217 Yellow.

Comment

Paint Code(s)

Originally posted by 99panoz View Post
      I have a 1999' AIV Roadster in yellow as well. Looking through my notes here is what I have:
      The yellow used was specifically made for Panoz and isn't made for any other mfg..
      The PPG mix code is 84217 Yellow.
      Perhaps we could create a posting showing the Year/Color/Paint Code

Just a thought. . .

Comment

Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
        Perhaps we could create a posting showing the Year/Color/Paint Code

Just a thought. . .
        DO IT!!!!!

Seriously, The site is for all to utilize. All things Panoz. If you find it interesting or worth documenting then feel free to post it or start a new THREAD on the subject.

I think this is a great idea and a source for all to use as they need touch up paint and/or a respray. Probably best to post it under the Library section.

Keep the ideas flowing.

Comment

Sweet...I got a 99 yellow roadster...now I can paint the calipers to match

Comment

If you call Panoz and give them the VIN for your car they can tell you on the phone the paint code. At least this worked for me.
            IkeCan
            1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

My AIV is listed as "Green", but it has a lot of blue in the color as well.
              Green - Paint Code Is PPG #4503
              -Differential gears changed from 3:27 to 3:73
              -Custom Rollbar - 1 5/8" Tubular Steel. #4130 Alloy [Chrome Moly]. Powder Coated Silver
              -Front Brakes - Brembo, 4-Piston,14-inch Rotors/ Rear Brakes - Cobra Mustang 11.65-inch vented rotor
              -E-Brake - Lokar EHB700F-01-lg repositioned to passenger side floor from drive shaft tunnel
              -Steeda Underdrive Pullies / Steeda Firewall Clutch Cable Adjuster
              -Billett Aluminum Clutch Quadrant / A/C Delete Kit /MSD Coils

Comment

Working...
              X