Panoz 1/32 Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoz 1/32 Models

I know you are all Panoz fanatics and I thought you might be interested in some Panoz 1/32 slot cars I will be selling. I hope it is ok that I post in this section. I see that this is a pretty quiet forum so I thought it would be OK....

The brand is 'FLY' which is a slot car manufacturer out of Spain. These cars will run on any type of 1/32 slot track. The most popular tracks are Scalextric and Carrera.

FLY makes a high quality 1/32 model which comes on a very attractive base which is excellent for static display! I must admit most of my collection is solely for static display and not racing!!

The cars I am offering for sale are brand new and never ever used.

If you guys are interested and the moderators don't have any issue I can post a list of what I have for sale. The cars range in price from $39 up to $89.

Thank you for letting me post on your forum!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill_OBrien; 05-23-2010, 06:59 PM.

Panoz 1/32 Models For Sale

Originally posted by Bill_OBrien View Post
    I know you are all Panoz fanatics and I thought you might be interested in some Panoz 1/32 slot cars I will be selling. I hope it is ok that I post in this section. I see that this is a pretty quiet forum so I thought it would be OK....

The brand is 'FLY' which is a slot car manufacturer out of Spain. These cars will run on any type of 1/32 slot track. The most popular tracks are Scalextric and Carrera.

FLY makes a high quality 1/32 model which comes on a very attractive base which is excellent for static display! I must admit most of my collection is solely for static display and not racing!!

The cars I am offering for sale are brand new and never ever used.

If you guys are interested and the moderators don't have any issue I can post a list of what I have for sale. The cars range in price from $39 up to $89.

Thank you for letting me post on your forum!!
    Yes, Nicely done. Glad to have you post them here as anything to help the members have fun with their car collecting lifestyle.

Post them and anyone interested can contact you directly or through the PM option we have.

PS. Give demensions so anyone interested are sure about the size of the cars.

Good Luck and I hope they're priced better than you can find on EBAY so there will be an additional benefit in buying from you through the Panzo Life Forum.

Comment

Panoz LMP-1

A92 Petit Le Mans 1999 - #13 $45
      A94 24h Le Mans 2000 - #22 - $45
      A96 24h Le Mans 2000 - #10 - $45
      A97 24h Le Mans 2000 - #12 - Red $45

A92 A94 A96 A97
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Bill_OBrien; 05-25-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Panoz LMP-1 Limited Editions

T4 - Paginas Amrillas - #3 - Yellow $45
        T7 Boxed - Paginas Amrillas - #4 - Yellow - 1 of 1,000 $75
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Bill_OBrien; 05-23-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

How about a picture of L66 and any other you have of the Esperante GT1's

Comment

Detail Pics!
            Attached Files

Comment

No one has an interest in these cars?? These really make great display pieces!!

Comment

Working...
              X