Panoz in video games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoz in video games

I have a PS3 and GT5 Prologue so I haven't been able to find any Panoz cars on that game. I did recently borrow a Xbox from a friend and my kids and I have had fun the last few days racing the Esperante around the tracks in Forza2.

What other games are out there that have Panoz cars in them?

GT3 and 4 have the GTR-1 race car (and I'd assume the full version of GT5 will have some Panoz presence as well).

I know Forza 2 and 3 have several different models (Forza 1 might as well).

Old School Midtown Madness had an AIV Roadster in it.

Comment

I have Forza 2 and play with my son driving the Panoz Esperante. I too only have the free GT5 that came with the PS3 when we bought it and I dont see any Panoz cars on it. I may rent a full copy to see if it has and then buy it if it does.
      Last edited by Ackmann; 01-18-2010, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
        I have Forza 2 and play with my son driving the Panoz Esperante. I too only have the free GT5 that came with the PS3 when we bought it and I dont see any Panoz cars on it. I may rent a full copy to see if it has and then buy it if it does.
        Unfortunately the release date for the full version of GT5 has been delayed indefinitely...

Comment

In the PS2 Grand Theft Auto 3 they use a blue Esperante.

Comment

We just got THE GRID for PS3. Has Panoz Esperante in the GT Class ALMS.

Comment

Working...
            X