Production numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production numbers?

Does anyone know how many cars Panoz has produced by model?

I can tell you a good number of them:

Panoz Roadster Test/Mules: 2
    Panoz Roadster: 44
    Panoz AIV Roadster Test/Mules: 6
    Panoz AIV Roadster: 176
    Panoz Esperante: ???
    Panoz Esperante David Brabham Edition: 10
    Panoz Esperante Jan Magnussen Edition: 10
    Panoz Esperante GTLM GT2 Car: 9
    Panoz Esperante GTR: 2
    Panoz GTR-1: 9 (8 standard cars and 1 hybrid (Q9) racer)
    Panoz LMP-1: 8
    Panoz LMP-07: 3

Comment

Thanks for the info, do you have a good link that provides build years and specs? I want to finish out the Models & Registry tab here and get that info added.

Comment

Originally posted by RWD View Post
        Thanks for the info, do you have a good link that provides build years and specs? I want to finish out the Models & Registry tab here and get that info added.
        http://www.panozroadster.com has lots on the Roadster and AIV Roadster. The rest of the racing cars is from chassis registries that I've collected over the years. I'm not really looking to share them though as I'm slowly working on a site to house that info and I'd like it to premier there.

Comment

234 total Esperantes from '01 through '06. 177 base model, 14 GTs (from '04 through '06), 33 GTLMs, & 10 race versions.

Comment

Roadster production info

Here's a bit more info.
            Attached Files
            1. 1999 Panoz AIV roadster, SCT Xcal2, LDC cooling mod
            2. 2008 Audi S4 Avant
            3. 2014 Mini Cooper S Countryman

Comment

Originally posted by don fryer View Post
              234 total Esperantes from '01 through '06. 177 base model, 14 GTs (from '04 through '06), 33 GTLMs, & 10 race versions.
              I have seen the Roadster Production numbers before, but was unable to get any hard numbers from Panoz on the Esperante.

Excellent, Thank you for posting this. Now if we can someday get the detail of the color combos we could start a data base and potential registry.

Comment

I just spoke with the pres of marketing for Panoz Auto Developement and he told me they built a total of 250 Esperantes. I don't know if this is 250 total models or 250 Standard Esperantes only.

Comment

GTLM's

I wondered how many GTLM's there were. Thanks for the info. Makes me feel pretty good about owning 1 of 33 GTLM's. That's pretty rare. Mine is a 2004. Would like know how many were made that year as well. And I also own a 1999 AIV Roadster.

These are rare cars. They should appreciate in value one day.

Roland
                  Last edited by Roland; 09-26-2010, 12:18 PM.
                  Life's a breeze and I have a sail.

Comment

Esperante production by year

I recently refound Panoz Life, so I am catching up on all the posts. I saw the post with the production numbers and can offer some more info. When I started my search for an Esperante, I began tracking serial numbers of cars that were on the market. I went off the deep end, and have built a summary of most cars that have been on the market for the last few years.

A by-product is serial numbers by year. If I add up the last serial number found for each year assuming that I saw the last one produced which is probably not true, I get a total of 241 Esperante's. Since the previous post only listed 233, it is probable that not all numbers were used each year by the factory which happens.

Here is the highest serial number that I found for each year:
                    2001 - 65
                    2002 - 77
                    2003 - 25
                    2004 - 25
                    2005 - 29
                    2006 - 20

If any new owners want to know the sales history of your car over the last four to five years, send me your year and last two digits of your serial number and I will share what I have.
                    Ken O
                    2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Call John A. Leverett @ 678-425-1539
                      John A. Leverett
                      www.panoz.com
                      jaleverett@panoz.com
                      678-425-1539
                      1089 Highway 124
                      Braselton, Georgia 30548

Comment

PANOZ NEWS !
                        Celebrating 25 years in business !
                        We officially re-open the doors to our newly renovated location:
                        Monday, April 7, 2014 at 9:00am
                        We have new phone numbers & a new address at the same location.
                        All your old friends at Panoz have new contact information:
                        New Phone #: 678-425-1539
                        New Address: 1089 Hwy 124, Braselton, Ga. 30548
                        (Yes, it’s the same location with a new postal address & a new phone number)
                        Great tech support from John M. Leverett @ 678-425-1539 ext. 231.
                        Great parts and service support from Brandon Carver @ 678-425-1539 ext. 230.
                        Great sales information and owner support from John A. Leverett @ 678-425-1539 ext. 222.
                        Great customer service from Lisa White @ 678-425-1539 ext. 223
                        The same great PANOZ team at the same location…
                        Give us a call or stop by and let’s catch up 678-425-1539.
                        John A. Leverett
                        www.panoz.com
                        jaleverett@panoz.com
                        678-425-1539
                        1089 Highway 124
                        Braselton, Georgia 30548

Comment

Panoz NEWS ! call 678-425-1539

PANOZ NEWS !
                          Celebrating 25 years in business !
                          We officially re-open the doors to our newly renovated location:
                          Monday, April 7, 2014 at 9:00am
                          We have new phone numbers & a new address at the same location.
                          All your old friends at Panoz have new contact information:
                          New Phone #: 678-425-1539
                          New Address: 1089 Hwy 124, Braselton, Ga. 30548
                          (Yes, it’s the same location with a new postal address & a new phone number)
                          Great tech support from John M. Leverett @ 678-425-1539 ext. 231.
                          Great parts and service support from Brandon Carver @ 678-425-1539 ext. 230.
                          Great sales information and owner support from John A. Leverett @ 678-425-1539 ext. 222.
                          Great customer service from Lisa White @ 678-425-1539 ext. 223
                          The same great PANOZ team at the same location…
                          Give us a call or stop by and let’s catch up 678-425-1539.
                          John A. Leverett
                          www.panoz.com
                          jaleverett@panoz.com
                          678-425-1539
                          1089 Highway 124
                          Braselton, Georgia 30548

Comment

how many cars did Panoz build

It is important to remember that during the production years Panoz also built, at the street car facility around 170 spec, racers, school cars and Penske experience cars. Keep watching this space and I will post an exact count.
                            John A. Leverett
                            www.panoz.com
                            jaleverett@panoz.com
                            678-425-1539
                            1089 Highway 124
                            Braselton, Georgia 30548

Comment

Working...
                            X