Panoz Luggage five piece set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoz Luggage five piece set

Here is a link to a company selling a black leather with red stiching set of Esperante Luggage. I want one of these in light tan or Parchment if anyone ever knows of one for sale please post it here or let me know.

Attached Files

Looks good, but it needs beige threads for my car. Would look good with a Red car with black interior.

Comment

I bought this set, it's nice...

Comment

I just bought a 4 piece set from someone on ebay.

Comment

I received the luggage and its in very good shape and incuded the white storage bags all for $490.00 including shipping. Does any one have any idea how they fit in the trunk???

Thanks!

Comment

I think you have to remove the spare tire and jack first before your new luggage fits in the trunk. Sorry, I am just bitter that you got them instead of me. Good luck finding the right combination. I believe the small one goes off to the right under the wing, but that is from a weak memory of an old picture that I saw of a car with the luggage in the trunk.
            2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Originally posted by 2006GTLM View Post
              I think you have to remove the spare tire and jack first before your new luggage fits in the trunk. Sorry, I am just bitter that you got them instead of me. Good luck finding the right combination. I believe the small one goes off to the right under the wing, but that is from a weak memory of an old picture that I saw of a car with the luggage in the trunk.
              Sorry I was the only bidder. . .

The boards have been "VERY quite" we should start posting pictures of where we take our Panoz's.

Comment

Some of the links on this website don't work well or work at all, especially the "Photos" tab. I believe I've asked in the past, do we want to move this site to another platform with better forum software? Is anyone willing to take that on?

Originally posted by PanozGTLM View Post
                Sorry I was the only bidder. . .

The boards have been "VERY quite" we should start posting pictures of where we take our Panoz's.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxing View Post
                  Some of the links on this website don't work well or work at all, especially the "Photos" tab. I believe I've asked in the past, do we want to move this site to another platform with better forum software? Is anyone willing to take that on?
                  I'm in the process of updating, which should fix all the issues.

Comment

Up for sale is a collection of Panoz Accessories which together retailed at $6300 +/- $100, not including sales tax or shipping, and basing the luggage’s retail at $800 (which is arbitrary, the luggages’ value was chosen because thats what I paid including shipping, they were never retailed out). Given the pristine condition and rarity of the "big ticket" items I think this is a fair price, all things considered....
                    What is included:
                    5 piece luggage set--never used--
                    3 custom panels, each 8 ft by 4 ft, silk screened vinyl and micro-perforated, ideal for a Garage with an Esperante in it.
                    Factory carbon fiber engine cover
                    Factory rosewood center console for manual transmission only (the autos had a different set of cut outs)
                    Ford racing "speedometer recalibration tool"--never used--(you will need one if you ever change your rear end from stock) I had a 3.73 on mine.
                    Panoz logo watch-never used
                    2 Panoz key fobs (one matches the luggage)
                    4 NEW BBS carbon fiber wheel caps with PANOZ on them--never used--
                    Carbon fiber center console and hardware for A/C vents

I will accept $2750 ONO, shipping to be paid by the buyer
                    I will accept bank transfer or cashiers check or if you are local to the SanFranciso bay area, cash.
                    please email me @ iamsuperking@comcast.net
                    Last edited by I am Super King; 08-14-2012, 03:33 PM. Reason: left out email

Comment

Luggage on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panoz-Espera...ht_1155wt_1170

Happy hunting

I think this is the set that "I am Super King" from Panoz Life was selling a while back.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Indeed, it is.
                        I purchased this along with the remainder of his Panoz pieces.
                        This set is for sale as per the link. Let me know if you have any other questions.
                        Dan

Comment

Available:

1) 5 piece luggage set - SOLD

2) 3 custom panels, each 8 ft by 4 ft, silk screened vinyl and micro-perforated, ideal for a Garage with an Esperante in it.

3) Factory carbon fiber engine cover - SOLD

4) Factory rosewood center console for manual transmission only - SOLD

5) Ford racing "speedometer recalibration tool"--never used--(you will need one if you ever change your rear end from stock) I had a 3.73 on mine.

6) Panoz logo watch-never used

7) 2 Panoz key fobs (one matches the luggage)

8) 4 NEW BBS carbon fiber wheel caps with PANOZ on them--never used--

9) Carbon fiber center console and hardware for A/C vents - SOLD
                          Last edited by porschecab; 08-21-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

OK, I'll bite...what do you need for the wheel caps and the banner?

Comment

How much for the watch and the key fobs?

Comment

Working...
                              X