Check out all my Panoz loot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out all my Panoz loot!

I've been a huge Panoz fan since the year 2000 when I first caught a glimpse of the monstrous Panoz LMP-1 on a Speedvision (those were the days...) broadcast of an ALMS race.

Since then, I've accumulated a pretty ridiculous collection of all things Panoz. From T-shirts to artwork to model cars, I've got WAY too much panoz stuff!

Now I just need to get a real Panoz!

Here are photos of almost the entire collection: http://s591.photobucket.com/albums/s...UCarGuy/Panoz/

I've also got a 1/8 scale remote control GTR-1 around here somewhere, a big 3ish ft high Panoz logo sign made from aluminum, lots of shirts, etc.

1/18 AIV Roadster by AutoArt

1/43 LMP-1 by Ixo Models on a limited edition display signed by David Brabham, Jan Magnussen, and Brian Herta (#10 of 25 made)

1/43 scale display case featuring the entire lineup of Panoz models. I've since added the 2003 JML LMP-1 and the 2006 Le Mans winning LNT Esperante GTLM.

Limited Edition Print featuring just about everything Panoz. If I remember correctly, there were 25 of these prints made originally, all 25 signed by the artist and Danny Panoz. Mine, however, is 1 of just 3 also signed by Don Panoz as well. Apparently, the artist did a 2nd run of these and they can be found on ebay for relatively cheap, but they don't appear to have signatures.
    Last edited by WMUCarGuy; 12-22-2009, 11:57 AM.

YOU ARE THE MAN! Seriously I've just started getting a few things over the last year or so since I bought the car. Love it. Any of this for sale?

I just recently saw a actual full Panoz Race suit on Ebay for $400. Raced supposedly by Brian Herta in Le Mans. I wanted to buy it, but it's not the year or the time for me to spend that doe on something to hang on the wall.
    Last edited by Panozguy; 12-22-2009, 06:31 PM.

Comment

This One? I've been eyeing it too. I should buy it soon before WMUCarGuy gets it.

Great collection. I am seriously jealous

Comment

WMUCarguy (W. Mich Univ?) Nice collection, best I've seen, not that there is many Panoz collections out there. You know what I would think would be cool for you to do. Photograph like you did and catalog each items detail in the Library section so we can use it as a reference to find items were looking to seek out and buy.
        Perhaps start a Panoz Memobilia Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ackmann View Post
          This One? I've been eyeing it too. I should buy it soon before WMUCarGuy gets it.

Great collection. I am seriously jealous
          Yea, I saw that. I haven't added much to the collection as of late though. I added most of it when I was in college, but now I've got other things to waste my money on like rent and bills. Damn expenses....

Comment

Originally posted by LeManns67 View Post
            WMUCarguy (W. Mich Univ?) Nice collection, best I've seen, not that there is many Panoz collections out there. You know what I would think would be cool for you to do. Photograph like you did and catalog each items detail in the Library section so we can use it as a reference to find items were looking to seek out and buy.
            Perhaps start a Panoz Memobilia Thread.
            That's an idea! Maye I'll work on that!

Comment

1/43 LMP-1 by Ixo Models on a limited edition display signed by David Brabham, Jan Magnussen, and Brian Herta (#10 of 25 made)

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR THIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Panozguy View Post

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR THIS?
                Sorry, it's not for sale, but I know they have a few left. It was made by Auto Barn Models I think.

Comment

Panoz Stuff...

Is there a reliable source for Panoz golf shirts/jackets? The sites associated with the Panoz Development website don't seem to work well...

Comment

Not that I have found. I make up a few direct from a company here in Oregon. Only ones I've found besides the my own creation has been Got Panoz and Got esperante which niether one appeals to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxing View Post
                      Is there a reliable source for Panoz golf shirts/jackets? The sites associated with the Panoz Development website don't seem to work well...
                      They used to have tons in the ALMS store, but not much anymore.

Comment

Panoz still has some limited inventory of Panoz clothes for sale. If you go to the merchandise link on the Panoz Auto Development website you will see a few things. Once on their list look to the left and see links for the sales pages for Road Atlanta, Sebring and ALMS race series. On each website scroll down the left side menu to the Panoz listing. Last time I looked they each had a few items is some limited sizes. There are also pins, decals, glassware and the like. Good luck.
                        2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM, 1958 Austin-Healey "Bugeye" Sprite, 1967 Iso Grifo, 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S, 1974 Jensen Healey, 1981 Citroen 2CV6 Charleston, 1991 Lotus Elan, 2002 Mercedes Benz G500, 2004 Lotus Esprit, 2014 Jaguar F-Type, 2012 Audi Q7 TDI (the tow vehicle)

Comment

Working...
                        X