Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone. Im from Chicago heading down to Florida.I have a red 2004 Esperante.Was on BAT and saw in the comments about this site,so i thought i would join.

Originally posted by Jogotz View Post
    Hi Everyone. Im from Chicago heading down to Florida.I have a red 2004 Esperante.Was on BAT and saw in the comments about this site,so i thought i would join.
    Welcome to the board. There is a lot of information here on your car. Feel free to browse and/or ask questions.

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

Happy to welcome a fellow Floridian! I am originally from Illinois and have traveled the I75 corridor many times.
      IkeCan
      1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

New to the New Panoz Life!

Hi everyone! I would like to introduce myself, my name is Howard and I am the original owner of a triple black 2005 GTLM convertible. The car was purchased in Michigan and driven to its home for the last 14 years in Northern NJ.

My first Panoz was an AIV that the wife was not in love with so I traded it in on a 2002 Esperante which was sold to buy the 2005 GTLM.

I have been a Panoz Esperante fan ever since attending the Esperante debut at the NY Auto Show with my brother in law who was a Panoz dealer in FT Lauderdale at the time.

Looking forward to great times in this forum and much thanks to all involved in resurrecting it.

Howard

Comment

Working...
        X