Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 ALMS Guessing Game

Hey guys,

I'm running an ALMS guessing game over at another forum I'm a part of and I'd like to invite anyone from here to join if they're interested.

The game will be run from Supercars.net and there will always be a stickied thread in the motorsports forum for upcoming race weekends. The motorsport forum can be found here: http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?vie...=y&gID=1&fID=3

Racing season is almost upon us and the sports car racing season kicks off in less than 3 weeks with the 12 Hours of Sebring! As per the last few years, I'm gonna set up another ALMS guessing game like we've done, but this year I'm proposing we increase the number of races we guess for.

Here's what I'm proposing:
    ALMS - 9 Races
    LMS - 5 Races
    24 Hours of Le Mans - 1 Race
    Asian Le Mans Series - TBA

When we come up with a decision on which races will and/or won't be included, I'll make a combined master schedule, but I will not be putting out reminders for every race weekend.

More info will be posted here has it becomes available:
    http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?vie...D=3&tID=179293

Anyone interested can create an account at supercars.net and get in on the action! I'll warn you ahead of time though, it can be a pretty ridiculous forum that's definitely not car-heavy in a lot of ways anymore. I'd just ignore most of it and focus on our competition.

I saw the PM for the invite. Thanks. I'm afraid I wouldn't do as well as I would like. Like throwing darts at the wall.

Comment

Got the invite as well and thank you. Feel I dont know the teams as much as I should. Put me down for Corvette and Porsche 1&2

Comment

I tried to log in and sign up but had a hard time finding the post. I log in and input the link you have and then it sends me back to the basic home forum. Went through the Motorsports section ofr a few pages but didnt see it listed.

Can you make a current updated post or something to pull up to the top of the pages?

Comment

Here is the thread in which to post your picks for the 12 hours. Hurry up and get them in as the race starts in 16 hours!

Featuring the most incredible supercars, exotics, bespoke cars, one-off builds, & racing cars. Daily news, photo galleries, & guides. Made by & for petrolheads.

Comment

Working...
          X