Been long time folks,saying hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been long time folks,saying hi

I read from time to time but wanted to say hi to Howard and others from many years ago, Since my original triple blk GT,I’m original owner, green GT coupe I just sold and finally after 10 years or some picked up a Sugard Daddy blue GTLM from Bryan Tiller in Macon. I keep in touch with Roger Connor in California who has 5/Panoz I believe, I’m in Atlanta if I can help anyone, spoke to Jamie today and Johan at JRD has done a lot of great service for me over the years. Dog doc Max

Hi dogdoc, good to see post from you. This is Don Fryer. About 2 1/2 hrs E of Panoz. 2004 Esperante GT (the 1st GT built); acquired in 2009. Also good to see comment about recent contact with Jamie. He and JC (?) (tall Brit fellow?) were great on a repair a couple of years ago. Jamie is still with Panoz? Or did you mean that you had simply just talked to him recently? I need to contact them re my cruise control not working. I don't do social media, but my wife does. She is requesting our joining the Panoz Esperante private facebook group.

Comment

Jamie is still with Panoz and active on the FB group. You can also reach out to him directly through the FB group. I don't have his contact info unfortunately but dogdoc might.

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

Nice to hear from you Dogdoc97. I was hoping that you still owned a Panoz. The Facebook sites for the Roadster and Esperante certainly get more activity than this forum. I hope though that this forum can act as a site that you can go to for information on the cars for parts and repairs.
        IkeCan
        1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Working...
        X