what is status of Panoz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is status of Panoz

panoz.com website is now "down". I was at Panoz about 18 months ago and there was only Sydney in the office and Jamie and another nice fellow in the "shop" finishing up someone's new Avezzano. I had arranged that service visit through Brandon Carver who was not there the day I came in for the service.

Question: What is the status of Panoz?

I will try to find out the status. The site has been down since March 1st.
    IkeCan
    1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

Good news. All seems fine. I got the phone # for Jamie Sullens there. He was very helpful to me back in 2019. As was Paul Case who is also still there. Jamie doesn't know why the website is down, but he said they had 6 "customer cars" that they were working on right now. (I didn't ask whether "customer cars" meant building new Avezzanos or other new models or doing work on previous cars.) I forgot to ask about Brandon Carver who was also always helpful to me, but I suspect he is no longer there. Sydney Miner over in the showroom is no longer there.

Comment

Thanks for the update Don, the news is encouraging!

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

https://panoz.com/

The website lives again. I bet it expired and with a small staff, it got overlooked until someone asked them about it to renew their status.

Comment

Likely exactly what happened!

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

Working...
            X