Front license plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front license plate

Ohio finally doesnt require a front plate so off it comes.
    Attached Files

Looks much better without the front license plate. I am thankful that I live in Florida, where a front license plate is not required as well.
    What color red is your car? The paint looks incredible. I happened to run into a Panoz assembler at a Florida car show and he said that the painters at Panoz were the best he had ever met.
    IkeCan
    1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

PPG Red Metallic (4240). I like the color. It?s almost 20 years old now so has a few nicks and blemishes but Thanks.

Comment

I live in NJ and they require front license plates. That said, once you are able to put antiques plates (25 years; QQ plates) you really don't need a front plate. I have 4 antique cars and don't have front license plates going on 20 years for one of my cars.

For my every day car, I had the car for 5 years without a front plate before getting a ticket. I think I'll risk not having a front plate not wanting to drill into the front bumper.

Speaking of which, is there a tow hook for the front of the car? you know those screw holes that hide under a small bumper cover, I didn't see one.

Comment

I live in Oregon and front plates are required here. However, I've only gotten one ticket in 40 years and I've never had a car with a front license plate. Haha. Whenever a police officer asks me about it, I say if you owned this car would you put a front license plate on it? They always say no and don't write me a ticket.

Comment

Florida does not require a front plate. I am extremely grateful, I don't know any car that looks good with a front license plate.
            IkeCan
            1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

There is ONE bolt coming from under the front clip on my 2001. Right at the middle where a plate would go. Bought slightly longer bolt and then gently bent a strip of aluminum purchased at Home Depot. Shape bent comes off the bolt as an upside down L. Rest of the aluminum is bolted to that and snakes through lower air intake then up to a license plate bracket. Not perfect but no holes in the bumper...

Comment

Working...
              X