Removable Hard Top???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removable Hard Top???

I thought I heard that you can buy a convertable hard top for the Esperante; does anyone know where to get and how much?

re Removable Hardtop

LeManns, I'm from NorCal on a cross country road trip. Presently in Atlanta and will be touring the Panoz factory tomorrow. I'll put your question on my list--I'm curious too.

Comment

octane, Welcome to the site, let us know how the factory tour goes.

Comment

Originally posted by 100octane View Post
        lemanns, i'm from norcal on a cross country road trip. Presently in atlanta and will be touring the panoz factory tomorrow. I'll put your question on my list--i'm curious too.
        photos!!photos!!photos!!

Comment

Hi, have been reading on line, that there was a factory removeable hardtop for the Esperante. From what I have read about it is a Carbon Fiber Removeable Hardtop, but can not find any pictures of one yet. I saw them listed under 2003 and 2006 Models, from the information I have seen, not to say the 2001-2002, 2004-2005 didn't have the option, just have not seen anything mentioned yet. I am not a Convertible guy in general, for some reason. I love to see Convertibles with the tops up, on most classic cars, and sports car, especially in very nice black canvas, like the Esperante. I think removable hardtops look great especially, if the with if they look good, some hardtops just don't look right on a car. I guess I am not as good looking as LeManns, and some of you other gents, I need to keep my beauty hidden, for everyones sake. : )
          Specializing in Ford and Mercury Classic Cars, Parts, Automobilia and Appraisals!!!!

Comment

I spoke with Panoz parts and asked about the top today. I was told that they do not offer one and if one was out there it was made by a aftermarket customizer. Perhaps JRDTuning did one. I would be interested in one if someone knew of a CF manuafature that could build us some.

Comment

Working...
            X