Cant believe it?s been 5 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant believe it?s been 5 years

Thank you for getting this back up and running. I can?t believe it?s been 5 years. Wow, time flies.

It's been a dream of mine since the site went down.
    When the site went down 5 years ago I reached out to the administrator of the Panozlife site and he sent me a download of the site contents. When I received the Panozlife forum data I searched for the Panozlife,com domain and found out it had been purchased by a firm that specializes in buying expired domains and selling them back to the original owners. The cost to repurchase the domain was in the hundreds of dollars. I passed at that time.
    Fast forward to two years ago, the Panozlife.com domain resurfaced and the cost was within reason to buy. I purchased the domain with the hope and dream that at some point the contents for the forum could be reunited with Panozlife.com.
    A few weeks ago, Craig contacted me about the Panozlife.com domain with the hope of reopening the forum. I had the forum and the domain while Craig has the ability to upgrade the software resulting in the forum being back on line. We all owe Craig a huge thanks!!
    Last edited by IkeCan; 05-31-2020, 09:12 AM.
    IkeCan
    1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

It was really a fluke as I had contacted Andrew Naber a couple of years ago (he had the site originally) and he didn't remember who he had given the data to and didn't have it anymore himself. There is so much good technical data and enthusiast info here it would have been a shame to lose it.

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

Glad I could help get the forum back up and going. Lots of good info here.

Comment

Originally posted by Teamkiwi View Post
          Thank you for getting this back up and running. I can?t believe it?s been 5 years. Wow, time flies.
          Some forums allow for a "thanks" option. So, even without the thumbs up button to click, going to give one anyway. Be random chance, I checked to see about Panoz Life today and found it lives again. We'll see how it goes, but as I type this, I'm happy.

Comment

Over the moon with joy!

I am thrilled that and super thankful that you revived the site! I stumbled upon the Facebook group and fell off my chair when I saw that the site was reborn and you all deserve a standing ovation for retaining the original content. As corny as this sounds it?s the best thing that?s happened in 2020.
            Thank you a thousand times!

Howard

Comment

Dittos

I agree with all of these comments. Great job getting this operational again! We are such a small community we really need a central tool like this. Kudos!

Comment

Hi Howard

Hi there, great to see old friends and meet new...it is the best thing this year for sure.
                Max in Atlanta
                Dogdoc

Comment

Welcome back! Happy to see you rediscovered the site.
                  IkeCan
                  1998 Triple Black Roadster AIV, 2018 AMG GTC Roadster

Comment

What is the status of Panoz

What is the status of Panoz? Virus or no virus. Is Brandon Carver still there? Hopefully yes. I was last there in June 2019. In addition to Sydney in the office, only 2 guys there. Jamie and BJ? Very helpful. Were finishing up on a new Avezzano for somebody.

Comment

I sent support an email earlier this year and they responded fairly quickly with an answer. Lots of people in the facebook group are not having much lcuk recently though.

Panoz Esperante, Maserati Quattroporte, Tesla S

Comment

Great job on getting this back up. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X